Saturday, June 15, 2024

My very erotic journal part 8

 My very erotic journal

July 12
Morning

Waking up this morning was a challenge. The reality of my situation hit me hard as I stared at the black cast on my left leg. The pain was still there, but manageable with the medication the doctors prescribed. I was determined to keep my routine as normal as possible, even if everything felt different now.

Miles was already up and moving around the room, "How are you feeling, love?" he asked, his voice gentle.

"Sore, but I'll manage. I need to get ready for work."

"Let me help you in the shower first," he insisted.

I nodded, grateful for his support. He started by helping me sit up and swing my broken leg over the edge of the bed. The movement made me wince, but I gritted my teeth and held on to his arm for balance.

Miles said, as he handed me my bathrobe. I slipped it on, feeling the nice fabric against my skin. Miles' eyes never left mine as he helped me stand and adjust the robe around me with my cast floating off the floor. The intimacy of the moment made my heart race, and I could feel the familiar warmth between my legs. I wanted to say calm down lady you have a broken leg but instead i said.

"Thank you," whispering, looking up at him.

"Anything for you, baby," he said, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

As I made my way to the bathroom on my crutches, I couldn't help but think about how much we'd grown since our first awkward encounter years ago. We had been friends for years before getting married, but it wasn't until his divorce that we started seeing each other in a different light. The chemistry between us was undeniable.

As he helped me into the shower after sliding the waterproof leg cast cover protector over my broken leg I couldn't help but feel a surge of sexual desire for him, for his kindness. I watched him undress, revealing his muscular frame and his penis. The sight of him was exciting sexually and I knew that I needed to feel him inside me.

"Miles," I whispered, catching his eye, leaning closer against him with one small hop on my right leg.

"Yes, love?" he asked, stepping even closer to me, my breasts against him.

"I need you," I said, looking up at him.

"Are you sure? Your broken leg?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

"Yes, I'm sure, what's the worst that can happen this morning? I broke my other leg?" I replied, biting my lip and smiling.

He pulled me close, his hands running up and down my tight body. I moaned softly as he cupped my breasts, teasing my nipples with his fingers. The sensation sent shivers down my spine, and I could feel myself growing damp with desire.

"You're so fucking beautiful, dependant with that broken leg of yours," he murmured, kissing my neck. I moaned, tilting my head back to give him better access.

He slipped his hand between my legs, his fingers finding their way inside me, I gasped as he stroked my clitoris, his touch sending waves of pleasure through my body while my cast rubbed against his leg.

"God, I love how wet you are for me," he whispered, his lips brushing against my ear.

I reached down, my hand encircling his hard penis. I stroked him gently, feeling him grow even harder in my hand. He groaned softly, the sound sending shivers down my spine.

"Fuck, Nina," he gasped, his eyes locked on mine.

"I need you inside me...now...make love to your injured wife" I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

He pushed me against the shower stall, lifted up my long black cast and placed it on his shoulder. I could feel his penis pressing against my vagina, pain in my broken leg and the anticipation almost too much to bear.

"Are you ready ?" he asked, his eyes searching mine with concern. He didn't want to hurt my leg,...the leg that he helped break...again...

"Yesssss," I replied, my voice shaking with pure desire and yet I saw myself on the ground of the soccer field and this time I was crawling, sliding along my broken leg.

He thrust into me, filling me completely. I cried out, the sensation overwhelming me. He began to make love to me slowly at first, his hands gripping my hips as he moved in and out of me.

"Oh, god, does it turn you on to see me on crutches?" I moaned, my head thrown back in ecstasy.

"Yesss, I'm so turned on by your lovely black cast" he said, his voice low and husky.

"I wasn't sure... harder please," I gasped, my fingers digging into his shoulders.

He increased his pace, his penis sliding in and out of me with each powerful thrust. I could feel my orgasm building, the pressure growing stronger with each passing moment. Miles groaned loudly, the sound of his release filling the room.

"That was amazing," I whispered.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment