Wednesday, June 19, 2024

My very erotic journal part 11

 My very erotic journal

11-July14
Morning

After a restless night dreaming of pure sex with Fiona. I glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table, its digital display showing the time to be 5:30 in the morning. Miles was still fast asleep beside me. I slowly shifted my broken leg, the weight of my cast reminding me of the accident that had led to this situation. It had been almost a week since I broke my leg, and I felt a mixture of pain and frustration every time I thought about how it had happened.

The doctor had put me in a non-weight bearing cast for several weeks to ensure proper healing, and I was doing my best to follow his orders. As I lay there, contemplating my next move, I decided it was time to take a shower on my own. I hadn't done so since the accident, relying on Miles to help me bathe, and I was eager to regain some of my independence.

I carefully slid my legs out of the bed, making sure not to bang my broken leg. With my good leg supporting all of my weight, I leaned against the bed, and using my arms as a counterbalance, I made my way to my crutches and then to the bathroom.

I reached for the plastic bag and placed it over my cast to keep it dry. The process of showering had become a slow and meticulous dance, each movement calculated to avoid further injury. As I stepped into the shower on my good leg, I let the warm water cascade over my body, the soothing sensation washing away the tension and fatigue.

I began to lather soap over my arms and chest, savouring the feel of the suds as they slid down my skin and hard nipples. I let out a soft sigh, appreciating the solitude and the chance to take care of myself. Slowly, I moved my hands lower, washing my stomach and hips with gentle circular motions. Rubbing myself ever so slowly on one leg felt amazing and maybe a bit dangerous.

I'm very flexible so I bent down, this time focusing on my right leg. I took my time, carefully washing every inch of my thighs and calves, then paying extra attention to the area above my cast, as I worked my way up to my hips. As I rinsed the soap from my body, I felt a renewed sense of appreciation for this little challenge I had faced this morning. I am now prepared to face another day with my broken leg.

I made my way into the office on my crutches, feeling a bit more confident with each day. I couldn't say that I was enjoying my situation but it was getting easier to deal with. My black cast slightly bent at the knee was a constant reminder, but I was determined not to let it slow me down. Today was special; being Friday we were having a small celebration at lunch, a chance to unwind and enjoy some wine.

As I navigated the hallway, coworkers greeted me with smiles and words of encouragement. I appreciated their support, though I couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious about my crutches and cast. Still and yet I was wearing a very short skirt putting all the emphasis on my 2 long legs, sexy in their own way, I held my head high and made my way to my desk.

By lunchtime, everyone gathered in the conference room, the atmosphere buzzing with excitement. Fiona had arranged for some wine to celebrate a successful project completion, and the mood was light and cheerful. She looked stunning as always, her white cast and sling barely detracting from her elegance.

"Here's to hard work and great teamwork," Fiona announced, raising her glass and then looking at me, "And to Nina, for her incredible resilience."

I blushed as everyone raised their glasses. "Thank you, Fiona," I said, my voice warm with gratitude. "I couldn't have done it without all of you," and in my mind I added especially to you Mistress Fiona with a smile.

We clinked glasses, the soft chime of celebration filling the room. The wine was delicious, and I savoured each sip. I love Canadian wine, feeling the pleasant warmth spread through me. As the lunch hour progressed, Fiona and I found ourselves in a corner, chatting more intimately.

"You look like you're handling everything so well on your crutches," she said, her eyes locking onto mine and leaning closer, "You look so sexy and beautiful Nina, I want to see you again, I want to play"

"Thanks, Fiona," I replied, feeling a flutter in my chest. "I have a lot of support. Miles has been amazing through all this."

Fiona's expression softened, she smiled and removed her broken arm from its sling and then removed her sling. "Give me some credit dear, I know you're married," she said, her voice dropping to a more personal tone. "And I respect that. But I can't help feeling a connection between us. Don't you feel it?"

A jolt of surprise and sensual pleasure coursed through me as I felt her broken arm gently caressing my back, her touch sending shivers down my spine. Her broken thumb lingered over my tight ass, my heart racing as I tried to find the words to respond. "Fiona...I don't know what to say, I do feel it" I finally managed to whisper.

As she slid her long, white cast around my waist, my broken leg was between her legs while her cast brushed against my breasts. She smiled and squeezed her legs tightly around my long black cast.

"Just know that I'm here for you, in any way you need and only when YOU are ready."

I pulled back slightly on my crutches, the reality of my marriage grounding me. "I appreciate that, Fiona. But I need to stay true to Miles. He's been my rock."

Fiona nodded, her eyes filled with understanding. "Of course for now he is Nina. I just want you to be happy. That's all."

There was a connection, an undeniable spark, but I knew where my heart lay. I couldn't deny the pull I felt toward Fiona, but I also knew that my commitment to Miles was unwavering.

As I hobbled back to my desk, I felt a mix of emotions swirling within me. The day had brought unexpected revelations.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment