Thursday, June 20, 2024

My very erotic journal part 12

 My very erotic journal

12-July 14
Afternoon

It was a sunny Friday afternoon when I hobbled out of my office, my black cast leading the way between my crutches. As I made my way to our car, I couldn't help but notice the way people looked at me. Some with pity, curiosity but others with real attraction. I was always a confident person, but I couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious about my current situation. I should look up that attraction, there must be studies about this.

Miles got out of the car to help me as I approached, his eyes locked on mine and then they moved to my broken leg. "How was your day?" he asked, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"It was...OK," I answered, not sure how much I could or should share.

"Just OK?" Miles echoed, his eyebrows raising slightly. He knew me well enough to sense that something was wrong. Stepping closer, he lifted my chin with his fingers, forcing me to meet his gaze. "You can talk to me about anything," he said softly, his eyes searching my face for any signs.

I felt my guard drop a little as his gentle touch on my chin sent a flutter through my chest. I knew I could always be honest with him, no matter what.

"I just...I don't know. It's Fiona" I shrugged, feeling the weight of the day's events pressing down on me. "I feel like she is looking at me differently." I lied.

"Differently how?" .

Miles stepped closer and took my crutches away, while he opened the door and carefully helped me into the seat that he had backed up to the max, making sure my broken leg was comfortably positioned.

Once I was settled in place, Miles closed the car door gently before moving around to the driver's side after putting my crutches on the back seat. He got in and started the engine, turning to me with a concerned expression.

"I will change the subject, you talk to me about Fiona when you are ready. How's your broken leg feeling?" he asked, his eyes roaming over my long black cast.

"It's fine," I replied, attempting to sound nonchalant. The truth was, it had been a pretty long day at the office with Fiona sexual advances, and my leg was already starting to ache. Miles seemed to see right through me, his expression shifting to one of mild disbelief.

"Just fine? Nothing else?" he asked, his voice tinged with skepticism

As we drove home, we couldn't help but steal glances at each other, the air between us thick with unspoken sexual desires. The anticipation of what was to come, my admission of having sex with Fiona, left me speechless.

Upon reaching home, he helped me out of the car and with my crutches I made my way to the bedroom, my heart pounding in my chest. Miles followed closely behind, his eyes never leaving me. As I settled onto the bed, he knelt before me, his hands gently tracing the outline of my cast.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

I smiled, lifting my hand to caress his cheek. "I need to tell you something, Miles. I need you to listen to me."

His eyes darkened but not mad, instead they were with pure lust as he leaned in, pressing his lips against mine in a fiery kiss. Our tongues danced together, a passionate battle of desire and longing. As our lips parted, he trailed kisses down my neck, nipping and sucking gently.

"I know Nina, you have no idea how much I've been fantasizing about this," he murmured, his voice husky with desire.

"You do , how do you know?," I breathed, my body reacting to his touch.

His hands sliding up my thighs, pushing my skirt up to reveal my black lace panties. His fingers traced the outline, teasing me through the fabric. I squirmed beneath him, desperate for more.

"Please,what do you think you know?" I begged him to answer, my voice barely above a whisper.

He smirked, his eyes meeting mine. With a swift movement, he pulled my panties down, exposing my shaved like a baby pussy to his eager gaze. His fingers dipped between my legs, tracing my wetness and causing me to gasp in pleasure.

"You're already so wet for me," he growled, his fingers sliding in, finding my clitoris and circling it gently.

I moaned, my hips bucking against his touch. "Miles, please, tell me what you think you know" I pleaded, my need for him growing stronger with every passing second.

He chuckled, his lips brushing against my ear, licking, sucking. "Patience, my love. We have all night."

His finger slid inside me again, filling me completely. I cried out, my muscles clenching around him as he began to move his finger in and out. His other hand found my nipple, pinching and twisting it gently.

"Oh, godddd," I groaned, my body trembling with desire.

He continued to finger me, his pace increasing as I grew closer to the edge. As I neared my climax, he removed his finger, leaving me panting and desperate for more.

"Miles, please," I begged, my eyes pleading with him to take me.

He smiled, his eyes filled with lust. "Not yet, my love. We're just getting started."

He stood, his hands moving to the buttons of his shirt. With each button undone, I watched him with anticipation, my mouth watering at the sight of his muscular chest. He removed his shirt, revealing his toned body to my hungry gaze. His hands moved to his belt, undoing it swiftly and pulling it free from the loops. My eyes never left him as he unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down to reveal his hard penis.

I licked my lips, my eyes locked on his throbbing penis. "Come here, Miles. I want you," I purred, my body aching to feel him inside me.

He stepped closer lifted my broken leg on his shoulder, his penis brushing against my entrance. He teased me, sliding his dripping tip up and down, spreading my wetness. I moaned, my hips bucking against him, desperate for more.

"Please, Miles. I need you inside me," I begged, my voice filled with desire.

"As you wish, my love."

With one swift thrust, he filled me completely, causing me to cry out in pleasure. He began to move, his pace slow and steady at first, building in intensity as my moans grew louder.

"Harder, Miles. Fuck your cheating wife harder," I demanded, my body under him.

He obliged, his hips slamming into mine as he fucked me with reckless abandon. I cried out with each thrust, my body alive with pleasure. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room of lust and desire.

"Oh, God. I'm so close," I gasped, my body trembling with need.

He then stood up, his hands gripping me and lifting me standing on my good leg, my cast barely touching the floor, my broken leg throbbing with pain, he continued to pound into me.

"Come for me, my love. Let me hear you scream like you did when I broke your sexy long leg."

With that, I exploded, my orgasm washing over me like waves crashing against the shore. I cried out, my body trembling as I rode the waves of pleasure. Miles continued to fuck me, drawing out my climax until I was left breathless and spent ready to collapse on our bed.

As I came down from my high, he leaned down, his lips finding mine in a passionate kiss. I sighed, my body exhausted but sexually satisfied.

"I love you, Miles," I whispered, my eyes meeting his.

He smiled, his eyes filled with love and desire. "I love you too, my darling. Always. I know you are attracted sexually to Fiona broken arm, that you fantasized about it, you had dreams about breaking your own limb"

"Oh Miles I..." I was going to admit to him what we did but he stopped me by kissing me again.

As we lay there, entwined in each other's arms, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the love and passion we shared. My cheating conversation would be for another time.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment