Saturday, June 8, 2024

My very erotic journal part 1 July 7 workday

 My very erotic journal

July 7
Work day

Today felt different. The moment I woke up, there was this electric charge in the air, like something exciting was about to happen. I wasn't sure what...

I started my morning with a hot shower, letting the water wash away any lingering sleepiness. As I dried off, I decided to wear something special today. I opened my closet, running my fingers along the rows of dresses, skirts, and blouses like I did almost every morning. My eyes landed on my favourite little red dress. It's fitted perfectly, hugs my curves in all the right places like my husband says, and it also had a deep V-neckline that's both bold and sassy.

I slipped into a lacy black bra and matching panties, the ones that make me feel confident and a little daring. I pulled on the red dress, smoothing it over my hips. Next, I selected my black stilettos, five inches of sleek, glossy leather that add just the right amount of height and make my legs look endless and sexy.

At the vanity, I took my time with my makeup. A touch of foundation, a sweep of bronzer to accentuate my cheekbones, and a dab of blush for that fresh, just-pinched look. I opted for a classic eyeliner and finished with a bold red lipstick that matched my dress. I brushed out my blonde hair until it was smooth and glossy, then styled it into loose waves that framed my face perfectly.

Miles was already dressed and ready for his day, but he paused when he saw me. His eyes lit up with that familiar sparkle of appreciation. He walked over, placing his hands on my hips, and kissed me softly.

"You look stunning, Nina," he said, his voice full of admiration.

"Thanks, babe," I replied, twirling in front of the mirror to give him the full effect but I almost lost my balance on these high heels. "I felt like something special today."

He grinned, his eyes lingering on my legs. "You know I love it when you wear those daring high heels."

With one last check in the mirror, I grabbed my bag and headed to work.

At the office, Fiona Mitchell, my boss, was already there. She's always so composed and chic, in her tailored pantsuits and those cute little glasses perched on her nose. Today, she wore a crisp white blouse with a sexy skirt. She looked absolutely stunning, despite the full arm cast she got last week. The white cast, supported by a sling, added a unique touch to her usual elegance.

I still feel awful about how she broke her arm and totally dislocated her thumb. Fiona was on a stepladder in the office wearing her stiletto boots, reaching for something on a high shelf, when I accidentally bumped into her. She fell and landed on her arms, breaking one in two places. Poor dear, it must have been so painful to have her thumb broken and bent like it was. She was so graceful about it, though, and didn't blame me at all.

Work was hectic, as usual. Brandon Steele, my coworker, kept things lively with his constant banter. He's charming in a rugged way, with his tousled hair and easy smile. We work well together, and he always seems to know when I need a distraction.

But the real highlight of the day was during a late meeting with Fiona. We were going over some AI integration plans, and she leaned in close, her broken arm rubbed against me, her perfume intoxicating. Our eyes met for a second longer than necessary. There was a spark, an unspoken sexual tension that made my heart race.

More to come
Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment