Sunday, June 9, 2024

My very erotic journal part 2

 My very erotic journal

July 7
at night

The moment I entered our home, I felt an instant sense of relief wash over me. The day had been long and taxing, filled with endless meetings and deadlines. My feet were aching from walking in those high heels, and my mind was buzzing with thoughts about my latest project. As I made my way to the bedroom to change out of my red dress, I couldn't help but think about the events of the day.

Fiona, my boss, had caught my attention once again. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to hold a strange attraction, and the way she carried herself with her badly broken arm left me feeling a little envious. I wonder if I would be so poise and sexy with a broken limb? Hopefully I will never need to find out.

It's not that I didn't love my husband, Miles, but there was something about Fiona that made me feel... drawn to her in a very different way, even if I'm not bisexual and have never been sexually active with another woman.

As I changed into comfortable yoga pants and a t-shirt , I heard Miles in the kitchen, preparing dinner. The smell of his homemade pasta sauce filled the air, reminding me of the countless evenings we've spent together, sharing stories and laughter. My heart swelled with love and appreciation for this man, who had always been my rock. But even as I thought of his unwavering support, I couldn't help but wonder if this attraction to Fiona was more than just admiration.

"So, how was your day?" I asked.

"It was good," Miles replied, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "The usual. How about yours?"

"Well, there was this moment with Fiona," I began jumping with both feet, my voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know if it's just admiration or something more, but I find myself drawn to her. It's so strange."

Miles raised an eyebrow, but his expression remained neutral. 'Really? What happened? You mean attracted to her...sexually?"

I took a deep breath, trying to find the right words to describe the encounter. "It's hard to explain. She just... looked at me in a way that made me feel seen, you know? It was like she was reading my thoughts about her broken arm. I feel so sorry and responsible."

"That's interesting. It must be a strange feeling, to have your boss looking at you like that."

"Yeah, it's confusing, especially with how much I love you. Yet, I can't deny the sexual thrill I felt."

Miles reached across the table, taking my hand in his. "Well, as long as it's just admiration and not something more, I think we'll be okay."

I smiled, feeling a wave of relief wash over me. "You're right. Next week is another week, and I can't wait to see what unfolds."

Later that night, as we lay in bed together, Miles wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. His warm breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine.

"I can't help but think about what you said earlier, about Fiona, her broken arm, how you felt."

"What about it?"

"I want to know more," he breathed, his lips brushing against my ear. "Tell me about the way she looks at you, about the way she makes you feel."

"Well, it's like... it's like she sees right through me. Like she can see every thought and emotion that's going through my head. Even the one about that long arm cast of hers"

"It was an accident, baby."

I swallowed hard, "I know...yet...It's... it's exhilarating, I guess. A little scary but when her hard cast came in contact with me, it felt like every nerve in my body was on fire."

Miles' hand trailed down my body, his fingers caressing my leg, ankle and foot.

"It was like I wanted more, I wanted her broken arm to caress my breasts, my legs..."

"I can understand that, when I was with Sarah and she slid her crippled legs all over me, it was an instant sexual reaction." he murmured, his lips brushing against my neck.

"Maybe you need to break one of your lovely legs so that I can feel what you feel about Fiona's broken arm all over you, caressing every inch of you" His touch grew more urgent, I found myself lost in the moment, my thoughts consumed by the sensations that were coursing through me. I moaned softly, my body responding to his every touch on my foot and ankle.

"Yes, maybe...NO I don't want a leg cast and crutches for months," I whispered, my voice barely above a breath, losing control...again...

He went back against my neck, his lips trailing down to my collarbone. As he reached my breasts, he took one nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. I gasped, my body arching towards him.

"Mmm, that feels so good," I murmured, my voice thick with desire.

Miles continued his exploration, he slid his hand between my legs, his fingers finding my clit. I moaned softly, my body trembling with desire.

"Yes, Miles," I whispered, my voice thick with need. "Right there. Don't stop."

As he continued to touch me, his fingers working their magic, I found myself lost in the moment, my thoughts consumed by the sensations that were coursing through me. I cried out in pleasure, my body arching towards him.

"That's it, baby," he murmured, his voice low and husky. "Let go. Let me make you feel alive even without a broken leg...for now..."

"Oh god don't say that"

And with that, I surrendered to the pleasure, my body trembling with desire as I reached my climax. I cried out, my voice echoing through the room as I finally allowed myself to let go.

As I lay there, panting and spent, I couldn't help but think about Fiona. I knew that this attraction was more than just admiration, but I also knew that I would never betray Miles. He was the love of my life, and I would do everything to protect our relationship. I would never hurt me like he would never hurt me

But even as I tried to push these thoughts from my mind, I couldn't help but wonder what the future held. Would Fiona and I ever share a moment of connection, only time would tell.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment