Monday, June 19, 2023

Doctor Abigail conclusion

Doctor Abigail. Conclusion

She moved her cast between my legs, but slowly opened the fastening straps of my leg brace, in a way freeing my weak leg but at the same risking damages, more damages.

With my leg brace partly opened, all my weight was on my good leg to compensate.

"What are you doing Marianne?" I smiled at her.

She didn't answer and she slid my red dress off and it tangled at my feet. I saw lust in her eyes when she slid it off my shoulders, can't deny I was totally aroused when she took the lead like this, dominated me somehow.

One small hop and she was all over me, her lips kissed my lips, I was just leaning against the mirror now. She kissed the top of my breasts. I was losing control of this situation, while she took care of my bra clasp. and rubbed both nipples with her fingers.

Here I was wearing only panties and heels in front of my lover. She stared at my long legs, slim waist and big round breasts, but her attention went to my partly removed leg brace. I wondered if deep inside she was like me.

"Take off your leg brace Doctor" She ordered.

My lawyer was beautiful, her cast perfectly clean, no signatures except for the initial of the lady that did applied the cast on her leg. I removed my leg brace as ordered, stared into her eyes and slowly I reached behind her and unzipped her black dress. It was like slow motion, the black dress sliding along her white leg cast. It felt like a camera man, concentrating his shot on part of the long cast, slowly moving down her broken leg.

Marianne grabbed her crutches and moved gracefully to her bed. She smiled at me but it was a different type of smile. I was hypnotized by her broken leg, I wondered, if I walked to her, could my leg take the weight?

"Yes it can take your weight Abigail, walk to me, I want you to please me again. Now please doctor"

I should have gone slowly but instead I covered the distance between us in 2 long strides, thank god my leg survived.

"I told you that your leg would be just fine" She said.

I was so relieved that I picked up Marianne in my arms, and took one step, to set her down on the bed when my leg cracked and I joined her on the bed, falling.

I was speechless, I stared at my lower leg while Marianne laid on the bed in sexy black lingerie. She was just so sexy and desirable. The bulge above my ankle where my tibia was broken left no doubt, if the pain wasn't enough to convince me.

"Oh no" Marianne said after realizing what happened. She moved my good leg aside, leaned over, after sliding her leg cast sideways, and licked and kissed my thighs, away from the broken bone.

I couldn't move, I could only stare at Marianne when she licked her fingers, over and over, then slid them along my broken tibia, sending waves of pain through my whole body. She kept moving up my leg and slid 2 fingers inside my vagina.

I had never been touched like that with an unprotected broken limb so exposed. She bent down and licked me, my juice all over her lips. I moaned and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to stare into her eyes.

"Marianne my leg is broken, you have to be more careful"

"I think you're right doctor"

She bent back down and her tongue was along my clitoris, I was close to orgasm. She rolled over me, and her long leg cast rubbed against my bad leg. I needed to stop her.

Our bodies were grinding against each other, both parts of my broken tibia were also grinding in a crazy and frantic motion. I struggled not to, but I climaxed, not sure if it was from the love, sex or pain that I felt.

I screamed and passed out.

2 weeks later, she kissed me softly on the lips. She stared at me, touched me gently on the face and ran her hand down my back.

"I will take good care of you Abigail. I promise you, I'm so sorry"

"Oh Marianne, no need to be sorry, and you can't take care of me, you still can't put any weight on that cast of yours" I said, rubbing her broken leg.

"I will be walking before you"

We laid in each other's arms. My new short leg cast against her long leg cast. What a sight we made. She could sense that I was still stressed, unable to be very active in the ER with my broken tibia, at the very least until I got my walking cast.

Marianne kissed me tenderly at first. I began to kiss her back, mouths open and our tongues met. Careful not to bang my cast, I straddled Marianne's hips, and we began to move in unison.

Marianne slipped three fingers into my vagina, I rode them while we still kissed each other. When she stopped kissing and accelerated the motion inside my vagnia, she also bent over and took my nipples between her lips and teeth.

I bent backward from her sensual assault to my breasts and nipples. I kept rubbing my sex against her fingers and hand, faster and faster until my body shook and reached another climax when I literally cried out my pleasure.

The end

K



No comments:

Post a Comment