Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Influencer part 4

Emma POV

I need to be honest, and to my surprise, he didn't push me down. Rotating my hips, and letting my foot float down to the first step to place my high heel on the first hardwood step down, is when I lost my balance.

I saw him approach me before I turned around facing nothing, Trying to get the railing to stop my fall. My hand missed it. Facing nothing except possible headaches, pain and injuries.

My back was to him, I was completely turned, I wondered if he was staring at my beautiful legs one last time. My right high heel landed on the second step, I totally missed the first step. My perfect balance over the years on my 4 inch heels was gone.

I fell down sideways, rolling down the stairs, unable to stop or even slow down the speed of my fall. My right arm was still trying to grab the metal handrail. It's hard to understand how violent a fall like the one I took can be. The bouncing and constant hitting of my limbs against the edges of the steps over and over until I finally reached the bottom.

At the foot of this lovely staircase, I was fully aware of my surroundings but not sure of my physical condition yet. I turned my head, he was still at the top of the stairs. I can't even blame him. He didn't push me, he didn't even touch me, my sexy legs.

I didn't want to accept that I was possibly broken without knowing what was broken exactly so I tried to move my legs, to stand...Impossible.

"Oh god my leg" I looked at my right leg, my straight, powerful, sexy shaped leg was twisted and bent unnaturally.

What did I expect him to do?

He ran down the stairs to me, by my side, I tried to crawl away, dragging my broken leg, ankle, foot, who knows how bad it was. My movement stopped in horror when he...

Stalker POV
What a sight to see her crawl, Emma the influencer, unable to walk, to even stand."I warned you Emma that 4 inch heels were dangerous, that you may one day break your ankle" I said staring into her brown eyes. I still saw defiance in them.

"It's not broken, just bruised, call 911 I need help" She said trying to crawl towards the front door until I said

"Say you are very sorry that you have been teasing and influencing women and I you will call 911" I said but she kept crawling, pulling along her broken leg.

"You are such a tease Emma. Trust me your leg and ankle are broken" I said when I landed my right boot on her ankle, shattering both major bones if they were not already fractured.

She screamed so loud, staring at her shattered leg and ankle and the strange sight of her 4 inch stilettos heel still on her foot. I could see the pain in her face and realized her horror at what I had done even if her leg was already broken.

"Well Emma I'm afraid your days as a sexy influencer are over" I said, staring at her.

"Please call 911, I need help. You know what, I will still be a sexy influencer but on crutches with my broken leg. Other influencers have been in casts before and they used crutches" She said moaning while turning and using her arms to pull herself forward towards the front door.

"You don't quit, my little tease" I said walking behind her and grabbed the stiletto heel of her broken leg, slowly rotating her foot, she could only stare in horror and screamed.

"Please stop you win...Let go of my broken leg please, I will stop." She begged not to sure of herself anymore.

"OK but trust me if you do I will come back Emma '' I said walking around her to her extended arms and I stood on her right arm, we both heard the ulna and radius snapped. She rolled on her back cradling her broken arm.

She was shaking, her leg was numb but bent below the knee in 2 places and her broken arm was totally useless at the moment.

"911 what is your emergency"

"My wife fell down the stairs and I think she may have broken her arm and leg please help us" I said after telling them the address and left Emma all alone on the floor still sexy but badly broken.

Daniel POV
In a way the best part is that when Emma fell into shock from her multiple broken bones and trying to crawl away she had lost some of the details of her attack. The next 5 months were going to be hard enough for her without re-living the event.

After her second surgery, she woke up in her hospital bed. She quickly realized what I met by a long road ahead. Her right leg was broken in 2 places and her ankle had been dislocated. It was in a full leg cast stopping only inches from the top of her leg. Similar fate for her right arm, No surgery had been required but it was in a long arm cast and in a sling.

She chose pink for both her casts.

When I walked in her room she smiled. With no contact lenses her big brown eyes were behind glasses. Her demeanour was good despite her physical condition. The leg cast was non weight bearing, thin and curvy along her shapely leg. I was afraid to admit it but her broken leg was going to be an attention grabbing feature for 10 to 12 weeks roughly.

"Is it too early to say that you are pretty in pink?" I smiled looking at her broken arm this time.

"Not funny Daniel," She replied. She was right, of course.

It was interesting, to me anyway, and maybe to nobody else, that Emma's lack of mobility wouldn't be caused by her badly broken ankle and leg. No, It was her broken arm that was going to cause her all the problems at first.

"You realized Daniel that I won't be able to use crutches to move around with my broken leg. With all that heavy fibre on my arm. Damn I will be stuck in a wheelchair" She said with a fake smile.

Sexy high heels would be deemed no longer necessary, at least for the balance of 2023, unless Emma had different plans, i wondered.

Part 5 to come

K



No comments:

Post a Comment