Saturday, June 24, 2023

The Secret Society part 6

 The stunning woman I saw in the store with a broken arm was standing in front of me with no cast at all. Her arm was just fine. She was in a beautiful black dress with the other 2 younger women in their white dress. They had removed my arm cast for the presentation.


"Will you accept the honour of joining The Secret Society and keeping its activities confidential?"

"I do!" I whispered, lying.

"By wearing this ring on your right hand, you commit to representing your love for The Secret Society and respect all our members."

She slipped the ring on my finger and all the secret members walked into the main room. I saw Karla on her crutches and others I wouldn't have never guessed would be part of this.

We then left The Secret Society hall with Karla crutches supporting her weight. She was very careful, going down the stairs since it had rained. I looked at her making her way across the yard. Every step was taken with caution, ensuring that her leg cast, remained elevated and didn't touch the ground at all. If I didn't know better I would think that her leg was broken like that man we saw earlier. That poor man. I couldn't imagine the pain he suffered. The sound of his bones breaking was still ringing in my ears.

She was walking towards the waiting limousine, a sleek black vehicle that exudes luxury. I was curious to see her navigating her way inside the car with her long and sexy cast.

The limousine's door was opened by her driver. Karla had obviously done it before, she carefully positioned herself near the open door, the confined space posed a challenge, but she slid her long cast first inside the limo. With each small movement, I could see the restriction that her fibre cast placed on her. Finally, after a few moments of struggle, she succeeded in positioning herself inside the limo and smiled at me.

I wanted to grab her cast but decided instead to take her good leg. I was caressing her knee, calf and foot.

"You were very good to get in with that long cast. Have you ever been, in a medical cast before?" I asked her.

"I knew that would pique your curiosity. Yes I broke my ankle at the beginning of my modelling career."

"So sorry to hear that Karla"

"It was my fault. I was showing off my long legs, wearing 4 inch stilettos pumps on top of it, with a short, black cocktail dress. I was talented and the photographer kept encouraging me. Taking shots after shots with his professional camera"

While Karla described herself I could clearly see her in my mind while I caressed her strong leg.

"But then Veronica, it happened. In an unexpected moment, on a flat surface. my ankle twisted unnaturally, accompanied by a sharp and gut-wrenching crack. I felt the pain surged through my leg, and I crumbled to the floor, clutching my broken ankle.

"Can I ask you a weird question?"

"Yes."

"How did you know it was broken? Could it have been just a sprain?"

"It was bent in a very unnatural angle. I was told later that my tibia was misaligned. I didn't even dare trying to stand on it. Once at the hospital it was confirmed, my ankle was broken."

"Did you need surgery?"

"No surgery but I was in excruciating pain. Dr. Harper and her nurse carefully realigned my fractured tibia, gently manipulating the bones back into their proper position."

"That must have been so painful?"

"It was but what came next was so amazing. She was amazing, she delicately placed my leg in a short leg cast. Layer by layer, her long fingers skilfully wrapped the casting material around my leg, creating a protective shell. Then the nurse fitted me with crutches."

"So no modelling for 6 to 8 weeks?" I slid my fingers higher and higher on her leg while she was slowly spreading her leg and her cast. I imagine Dr. Harper falling in love with her patient sexy broken ankle.

"I was very lucky. One of my fans on Instagram told me aboutI a very special fetish site that needed the type of services I offered. They were looking for a model in my condition. I mean sexy long legs, with one of them in a cast."

"What?" I asked, staring into her eyes.

"Enough of me, we are home, let's take some photos before they remove my cast. I will tell you all about the site another time"

On my way inside her house I started thinking about what I was going to tell the magazine tomorrow, how much I was going to share.

I took a few innocent shots at first while she stood on her crutches staring into my camera. She was so beautiful. But when she elegantly navigated her living room, balancing gracefully on her crutches, her long leg cast was adding a new dimension to her presence.

My attention went to her other leg. As she moved around, her muscles flexed and rippled with each step. Both legs were turning me on in their own ways.

I take more shots of her lower limbs, so she opens her blouse, her firm breasts is on display. It's her way of trying to regain control. She smiles, I stare and say

"When you wear those sexy recreational cast Karla, and see what we saw tonight at the Secret Society location, does that remind you how vulnerable your leg is? I mean they did break that man's ankle"

"Oh my god Veronica, you read my mind"

I didn't like what I saw in her face. Resilience? or determination? I wasn't sure but when she asked me to go to the bottom of the stairs to take a video while she goes down the stairs on her crutches, I was concerned.

She had been on crutches often and she was used to having her leg casted going down stairs. I started filming as she descended each step slowly, her crutches tapped against the wooden surface. Her movements were slow and deliberate, she was smiling, her eyes fixated on me instead of the step ahead.

4 steps from the bottom one of her crutch slipped.

"Karla be careful," I yelled but continued filming. I should have helped her.

Her body twisted awkwardly, causing her to lose balance and she tumbled forward. as she crashed down the remaining stairs, Karla's cast absorbed the brunt of the impact below the knee, with an audible cracking sound. Her long leg cast bent until her leg broke, causing an agonizing surge of pain to course through her body.

I was stunned and dazed, I looked down at her broken cast and her broken leg.

"Oh god Veronica, I think I broke my leg" She said crawling on her hands and knees, she inched towards me, towards the video camera, her useless leg sliding behind her. I zoomed in on her face first, then her broken cast and leg.

"Don't move Karla."

"911 what is your emergency?"

"My friend just felt in the stairs, I think she broke her leg, I think both her tibia and fibula are broken, please hurry"

Part 7 to come

K

No comments:

Post a Comment