Friday, June 23, 2023

The Secret Society part 5

As soon as we entered, I noticed the beauty of the main room, very large and spacious. I was trailing Karla, slightly rubbing my cast when I saw, WOW.

The beautiful Rebecca Thompson was a member of this Secret Society. Beautiful actress that was in nomination this year for 2 lead actress award for 2 separate movies. She looked lost in all the possibilities given to her with all the side rooms around the main room. An actress, Rebecca at thirty four, mother of a young girl, played all kinds of different roles, from an FBI agent to a lawyer.

She exuded an undeniable sex appeal at 5'11", all legs and a radiant smile. Often dressed all black and with her raven-black hair she grabbed the attention right away, often adding high heels, or knee boots. Tonight was totally different in the Secret Society. With every graceful movement of her wheelchair, while wearing an elegant skirt that accentuated her beauty and curves, she challenged my perception of her. Did she embrace and act on a fetish or a fantasy of hers since she definitely didn't need a wheelchair.

She wheeled towards us. I saw her instantly drawn to Karla and mesmerized by her full leg cast and crutches. I just stood aside while Karla's eyes locked with hers, their connection was obvious. Despite the bulkiness and clinking sound of her leg calipers, the sexy lady sitting in her wheelchair released some unspoken desires in me.

"Oh my what happened to you Karla?" She rolled closer in her wheelchair and touched the long leg cast.

"I broke my leg in 3 places falling down some stairs. You know my love with high heels"

Maybe looking at the very independent, successful ladies acting on some obviously deep fantasy was telling more about the Society than anything else. Challenging the boundaries of physical limitations, Isn't that the perfect definition of a fetish? To openly express one's passion and vulnerability, whether privately like a secret society or publicly, while pursuing a profound fantasy, regardless of its sexual nature.

"You seem to be regaining some strength in your legs? Karla asked Rebecca while staring at her friend's crippled legs.

"It's all because of The Secret Society. Watch me, I'm meeting a friend in room 12" She said pointing to a private room about 30 feet away from us.

Rebecca grabbed the forearm crutches attached to the back of her wheelchair. She stood on her legs trapped in sturdy callipers, clutching the crutches tightly. Each step was sexy in its own way. I wished I had my camera and yet that was too powerful.

It looks so real, like my broken arm or Karla's broken leg.

We both stared as Rebecca made her way forward leaning heavily on her crutches. Her leg braces add stability to her steps. Without the braces and crutches she would be wheelchair bound. Her legs slid along, creating a distinct and graceful motion. When she got to the private room, a tall, mid 20's boy joined her. I didn't want to stare at all but I couldn't stop. She started kissing him and he was touching her all over. He really was into this older crippled lady.

"Come, I need to show you something." Karla gracefully moved on her crutches, her broken leg floating off the ground as she headed towards room 99. We sat on a couch and Karla placed her long cast on me.

I stared at it. It started mid foot and extended all the way up to her mid-thigh. If her leg was broken it would support the healing process keeping the broken bones aligned. I rubbed with the cast portion of my hand the delicate toes that peeked out, their vibrant nail polish contrasting against the white cast.

"What are you doing?" she asked me and I ignored her.

I rubbed the cast that hugged her foot, then moved upward, to her ankle. The cast gradually got bigger as it ascended her calf, providing space for her muscled lower leg. When I got to her knee, Karla closed her eyes.

I never realized before how sexy a cast following the contour of her leg could be. I was getting close to the prize. Reaching higher, the cast extended towards Karla's thigh, the exposed part of my fingers lingered at the edge of the cast, and I loved her reaction. She moaned quietly when I rubbed the edge of my cast against her vagina. I wanted her but the back door opened.

I'm not sure how to describe this but it was like a fourth dimension. I felt a phantom pain inside my cast looking at the 40 something male laying down on the table that was just rolled in. I knew my arm wasn't broken but yet in this room I felt pain.

"Can I ask you a question Karla?"

"Yes you may."

"Who is the member of The Secret Society? The man or the 2 young women?"

"That's a question you can't ask, until you are a member" She said sitting moving her cast off my legs, putting her broken leg down without putting any weight on her cast. Her crutches were now beside her against the wall.

The man, mid 50's was on the table, on his back, spread eagle. Both wrist and feet are strapped to the table. He was also blindfolded.

The 2 young women, mid 20's were all dressed in white from head to toes. No apparent injured limbs. They removed the blindfold and slowly caressed their own body. From their breasts down between the legs and then man reacted within seconds, full erection.

Karla grabbed my long cast, and slid it down between her legs, rubbing herself with it, moaning quietly. The room transported me, with an ambiance that I had never seen before. As I observed the young women, I found myself unable to grasp the specific fantasy they were enacting.

"Don't judge what you are about to see, WE all have our own fetish and level of fantasies" Karla said.

Here was the WE again.

He was staring at the young women. They slowly opened their blouses showing off almost perfect breasts. One had short blond hair and the other long brown hair. They walked to the man and untied his left foot. The brown hair girl grabbed his knee while the blond one his foot.

The blond one tightened her grip and applied a steady, firm force on his foot. The man moaned and Karla rubbed harder. The blond woman then twisted the foot counter clockwise in a calculated rotation, his ligaments and bones resisted momentarily. She went back at it, flexing and twisting, his ligaments creaking under the strain and pressure.

I was staring, unable to move my eyes away. Karla orgasm was rocking her whole body when with an explosive crack, the ankle gave way, echoing through the private room, pain ran up the leg of the man. Yes it was a loud, reverberating snap of his tibia and fibula.

"What the fuck was this?" I said out loud.

Part 6 to come
K

No comments:

Post a Comment