Friday, June 23, 2023

The Secret Society part 4

"It was my ankle that WE broke and yes it hurt like hell to be honest"

"WE? Who's we? Did they break your ankle? That's crazy Karla."

"Stop talking," Karla said and pulled me closer. Sometimes I wonder if she was a dominatrix in her Secret Society. She grabbed my hand and pulled it between her legs. I slid one finger inside her vagina by pure reflex.

Karla was moaning, I was shaking from the excitement and my finger curled against her clitoris. Bringing her so close to orgasm, then she pulled my hand away and licked my fingers. Not just liking but sucking my fingers while her hard cast was rubbing against my leg. That simple action was driving me crazy.

Then she slid her fingers inside me. I was already so close that her invading fingers took me over the edge and my orgasm rocked my whole body. Why she stopped me from bringing her over the edge I didn't know. One thing I knew for sure, was that I needed to know more about this lady.

"I want to join Karla, the Secret Society."

I was so excited by this older woman. She was so complicated, attractive and sexy. She delayed her answer, teasing me even more.

"OK Veronica but you will need to go through the secret initiation and again you have to promise that you will never share anything you see, hear and feel within the society."

I closed my eyes and let her play with me, I was becoming her new toy.

Every day, I eagerly awaited an invitation to the Secret Society. After two weeks of anticipation, I finally received an email confirming my selection and providing the details: I would be picked up on Sunday, July 7, at 8 PM. Along with the message came a stunning gift from Karla for the initiation. A small black cocktail dress, 4-inch open-toed red stiletto heels, a push-up bra, and matching panties.

A stretched limo arrived on schedule at my building. I descended the stairs cautiously, as I wasn't accustomed to wearing high heels. As I stepped outside, I noticed the driver, smiling and appreciating my improved appearance. I returned the smile.

I saw in his hand a stylish scarf that came from Karla's store.

"Sorry Veronica but until you are a member, I need to blindfolded you for the ride."

"I understand it's OK"

He came behind me and blindfolded my eyes and gave me a cane, like if I was blind. What a strange start, I was so excited while I used the cane to help me to the limo and then into the stretched limo.

Karla assisted me in the right seat. Oddly, I crossed my legs at the ankles. I recall learning about neuroplasticity a while back, which explains how the brain can adapt if you lose your sight. I sensed this adaptation in action as I could vividly smell Karla's delightful perfume and when her leg brushed against mine, I immediately recognized the presence of a cast on her leg.

My panties were wet in seconds.

"Just relax Veronica," She said, rubbing my leg with her cast and they started working on my arm. I wasn't expecting that at all.

To my surprise the nurse wrapped a soft padding around my right arm, followed by stockinette over the padding. She carefully wrapped the wet cast material around my arm. I was able to feel the coolness and dampness of the material against my skin. I squeezed my legs even more.

The wet material setting brought a pleasant warmth, while my arm gradually tightened and felt pressured as the cast hardened. It was quite an experience to have limited mobility and a stiff elbow. Adapting to the sensation of my entire arm being enclosed in a firm pink cast may take a while. Once in a sling, my cast sat right under my breasts. My nipples were rock solid.

"How does it feel?" Karla asked me, while her fingers squeezed my fingers at the end of the cast and slowly rubbed my long arm cast.

"It's amazing in a way. It feels helpless and in a way beautiful"

I had so many questions but without knowing how long the drive was, or even how long I had been in this limo, the questions would have to wait. I heard a garage door open and the limo went in slowly. Karla removed my blindfold and I saw my long arm cast and her long leg cast. This was obviously part of the Secret Society.

"Can you get my crutches Veronica?" She asked me, smiling.

I looked around the long limo and found the crutches. with my good hand, I grabbed them and gave them to Karla.

While she positioned her crutches under her arm it gave me time to check her cast. It was wrapped snugly around her long leg like it really needed protection after breaking bones. The full leg cast traced the contours of her million dollar limb with precision. Her foot disappeared into the cast leaving only her poor toes exposed, then it followed her calf, ankle, knee and thigh. The majority of it was very smooth, except for a few rough edges.

It was white and told everybody that she was possibly injured and temporarily vulnerable. It clearly followed all the curves and shapes of her leg and restricted her mobility.

Though her movements were restricted, this sexy business woman knew how to play the game. She was showing elegance as she manoeuvred gracefully on her crutches. I looked pretty good in my cocktail dress but Karla in her tailored business attire was something else, in a class of her own.

With every step, she showed more and more confidence, her movements seemingly unhindered by the weight of being casted and on crutches.

"What are you staring at?" She caught me staring and licking my lips.

"I'm looking at you and how you are going to make it up all those stairs," I noticed that I had my left hand on top of my cast, as if it was protecting my broken arm.

Going up those stairs would have been a major problem for me but not Karla. She approached them with determination and grace. Her crutches found their rhythm, she carefully calculated every movement, every step up.

Once up the stairs I walked with Karla, my cast in its sling, towards the main entrance of the secret location. As soon as we entered, I noticed...

What did I notice you asked? You will have to read part 5.

Part 5


No comments:

Post a Comment