Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The influencer part 7

 Emma POV


Trust me when I say that, the next morning when I left our bedroom on my crutches, I was very careful negotiating the long staircase. One step at the time, my broken leg leading the way to my kitchen.

"God I need a coffee so bad"

I was sipping my coffee and reading my messages and posting on my various social media channels when I saw one from "an influencer friend".

"Dear Emma, I didn't mean for you to be hurt like that. I wanted you to stop the teasing that's useless and created such a bad diversion, that's all. But let me be real clear, I won't hesitate to visit you again if I need to. By the way, you look amazing on crutches but be very careful what you do and say, "I can see you all the time."

I shivered at first after reading his message, I wrapped my short nightgown tighter around me. I stared at my long cast, my poor leg and I decided that I didn't care if he could hear me or even see me. I needed to put behind me his brutal attack. I didn't want to be a victim anymore. Yes I was injured but I wasn't afraid. Right there and then I decided to follow the suggestion from the cute orthopaedic technician.

To my surprise, a quick search on Google introduced me to a whole new world of 100's of fetishes. In some cases it didn't seem to matter if the women's were photogenic, it only mattered if she was exposing her version of the fetish. On other sites the ladies were obviously professional models, very sexy, tall, beautiful and perfect.

Maybe a bit too perfect. I wanted to offer the other side of this broken leg and cast fetish. It was just my opinion. I mean I don't know any, day to day women in a leg cast, naked for the camera spreading her legs.

I grabbed my phone and wondered what my first selfie in a cast should be. I first moved up my nightgown slightly to show a bit more of my broken leg and cast. I crossed my left leg over my cast and smiled. Even my crutches would show in the background leaning against the kitchen island. All very natural.

Looking at the photo I realized that I didn't need to show any cleavage and still be sexy. Nobody will know that I was actually naked under the nightgown with erected nipples, but both my legs were fully on display. My strong left leg, calf muscle, small foot and painted toes were eclipsed by my long pink cast. Looking from the fetishist point of view, the cast was slim, followed my whole leg, and it was the perfect protector for all my broken bones.

I posted the photo on all my platforms with the caption, I'mmm back.

"Oh my God," I blushed, reading the instant comments I received from men and some women. For a split second, I wondered what my stalker would think of that one single post?

Daniel walked in the kitchen staring at me, his phone in his hand. "Emma that photo you just posted is so beautiful, you look amazing even with no makeup and no sexy clothes." He came over and kissed my cheek before getting his own coffee.


The stalker POV
10 minutes after Emma's new post this morning, my wife came over and told me about Emma being back on social media. In 10 seconds I knew that I had failed, she was now exploiting her broken leg, that I was partly responsible for. I was embarrassed by my wife's reaction.

"I'm serious, she is so beautiful in that photo. I love it. She's injured but still proud of her assets and of being a woman."

I stared at my wife and said "You really think so? It's just a broken leg, after all you could also fall in the stairs and break yours"

"Is that how she broke her leg? How do you know? Are you telling me that I would also look in a leg cast like she does?"


Emma POV
Daniel wanted to post additional photos right away but I resisted and said no, let's wait. The likes and comments were still coming in at a crazy pace. Sometimes less is more if it's quality.

During the day, I decided that I needed to catch up on some mundane chores that were pushed aside since my attack. "Daniel I need scissors"

"What are you going to do with scissors?"

It took me 15 minutes to show him what I was going to do with them. I came out of our bedroom on my crutches and joined him. Leaning on them about 5 feet from him, he was staring at his wife with a very sensual look on his face.

Showing off some curves while still being elegant. My long brown hair was in a ponytail, I was wearing a red blouse and a denim jacket. I used the scissors to cut the one off my jeans leg to leave space for my long slim leg cast. I always loved those jeans, even if they were faded, they were still very tight fitting.

Daniel took a few photos while I crossed the room on my crutches, long pink cast totally grabbing all the attention. I wasn't selling anything today, no clothes from my clients.

It felt so strange that my broken leg, at the moment, had replaced my breasts when wearing shorts and a bikini top, as the focus point in the photos.

He slowed down taking the photos to zoom in on certain aspects of my situation. I knew my exposed toes were attracting his attention by taking a photo of my casted foot. He came behind me and took a shot of my ass and the back of my cast. Zooming on my ass cheek and the beginning of my cast. It was so hot with the sun peeking in through the window.

I think I have so much to learn about all this attention from being injured, being in a full leg cast, being on crutches. Maybe my young orthopaedic cast technician was right.

Part 8 to come

K


No comments:

Post a Comment