Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The influencer part 8

 Emma POV

At first the comments on social media were very kind and positive. From, good luck girl to I'm sorry you broke your leg and everything in between. Then the thrash started commenting on my last photo and all the others. Nothing that I can repeat here, trust me.

Daniel had received an email from a famous energy drink company that wanted me to promote it while I was injured. Don't ask me why, but what they were willing to pay was just too much to pass on.

Maybe the intruder, the attacker, the stalker, I didn't know what to call him anymore was partly right. I've always loved the attention that my good look gave me but maybe I was going too far with the endorsements.

"How about you dress in the gym clothes they sent us and you move gracefully on your crutches before taking a sip of the energy drink?"

"You think so? You think that would sell the product? that even women with broken legs need energy drinks?"

"You can try it and see how you feel doing it"

I grabbed my crutches and stood with Daniel's help before heading to our bedroom. It's really not for me to say how I looked broken, in a cast wearing workout clothes.

I came out of the bedroom blushing. I decided on the fly to combine the new working out clothes and the energy drink. What about a sexy mature woman with a badly broken leg look. I decided to be kinda sexy.

I walked out in the living room and for a few seconds Daniel didn't take any photos. He just stared at me, at the combination of looks. I smiled. I felt like the sexy office worker goes to the gym to tell everybody she broke her leg and won't be able to exercise. She will need a long cast and crutches for a very long time.

Here I was leaning on my crutches, my long brown hair in a messy bun, with my old glasses that put all the emphasis on my big brown eyes. I took a step forward and smiled innocently, I was enjoying all this. Daniel stared at my sports bra, it was very thin and with every step I took on my crutches my breasts bounced, my nipples were literally poking through the fabric.

He was taking photos.

I turned slowly like models do, I should say like models would do if they were on crutches. Daniel saw me from behind, my yoga pants hugging my ass, stretched around my broken leg, all around my long cast. On my good leg the pants ended and where my sock started.

I turned to face him again, I could tell my sexy little office worker going to the gym was turning him on. His eyes moved down my cast to the sexy little pink sock over my casted foot. It was a little ankle sock that I stretched over my exposed toes and part of my foot.

I could tell he wanted to touch me and I wanted to be touched.

I moved my cast in his direction, I could almost feel his hands all over my yoga pants, exploring every inch of my long cast. I think that my photographer was getting distracted by the view I was giving him. I stopped and stared right into the video camera.

"I'm sorry guy's, I won't be able to exercise with you, as you can see I broke my leg. I will be in this cast and crutches for 6 weeks" I lifted my rigid cast up and smiled.

"But thanks to this energy drink, I can spend hours on crutches without feeling tired. '' I then teased him, took the energy drink to my lips and the blue liquid slid from my full lips down to my breasts and nipples and that's when Daniel yelled, cut.


Stalker POV
When I saw her emerge from the bedroom on Camera #3, I wondered, Emma, what are you doing? To me in those Yoga pants she looked nude and the way she moved was so sexually suggestive.

She didn't need to do that. Would it sell, yes no doubt. Was she hot and sexy, again no doubt.

"Emma, my little devil influencer, you need to be taught another lesson" I said, staring at the monitor and rubbing myself until I came all over my fingers.


Daniel pov
She came close to me and stared into my eyes for a reaction. She was clearly looking at the wrong part of my anatomy. I was so turned on, she was so beautiful and sexy. But then she added another layer to her pure sexual display.

She moved closer, smiling, breathing hard. She then dropped her crutches and just stood on her good leg, all the muscles tensing of her good leg. Her leg was strong and shaped like somebody would have done it by hand. From her small foot, healthy ankle, muscled calf, all the way up.

"Oh Emma, you have no idea how incredibly hot you are right now."

But she did and removed her sports bra and top. Balancing on her leg, her hips danced, her left hand was caressing her breasts rubbing her nipples. I have no idea how long she danced and stood like that. The whole world stopped while I stared at my injured wife.

"Daniel, can you pick me up please before I break my other leg"

I did and she smiled at me and kissed me.

"I think you were a bit horny watching your broken wife Daniel" She whispered in my ear, her breasts against me.

"I saw your full erection" I pulled her closer.

"To see you looking in total control on one leg while enjoying yourself and pleasing yourself, caressing your breasts was very hot, very sexy I admit."

While rubbing her cast against my leg, she kissed my neck and started rubbing my penis again.

"If you could only have one, who would you pick? The beautiful and sexy office worker with the broken leg or the shapely and fun cheerleader with the broken ankle?"

Part 9 to come

K

No comments:

Post a Comment