Thursday, June 22, 2023

The influencer conclusion

 Emma POV

When he woke up he looked all around, unable to move for different reasons.

"Where is my wife?"

"She's gone to your place, packing, she's leaving you Jeff"

"You crazy bitch what did you do to me?"

I smiled, sitting on the floor, cast and leg spread. He was staring at me. One of my fantasies was to masturbate while my stalker was tied up. Not really, I just made that up.

With the help of nurse Sindy, I had Jeff's two legs casted while he was unconscious. Then Daniel tied his wrist to the headrest of my bed. What a sight, he was totally naked except for wearing two full leg cast spread eagles.

"Did you break both my legs?"

I shuddered while my fingers moved from my breasts down to rub my vagina.

"No just recreational casts"

My fingers slid inside me, moving quickly. I stared at his penis, at his leg casts while my body shook with pleasure. He was staring at me, enjoying the sounds I was making while my orgasm rocked my body..

"Emma, untie me."

"No." "You like to watch me don't you Jeff?"

I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the bed, dropped them and hopped on the bed beside him. I leaned over him, over his hard penis, in total control I licked him. My tongue and lips are teasing it. My cast was beside his face, he licked my toes.

I then stood and hopped to the end of the bed. With his hard cast between my legs I slid up along towards his penis again. He was shaking with excitement when my vagina was over his penis, barely sliding inside me. I was teasing him with my wetness all over his penis when I pulled up and off it.

"You want me don't you?"

"Yes"

"Why did you hurt me Jeff? Why did you step on my arm and ankle?" I was rubbing myself, inches from his erected penis, leaning above him again. He was throbbing trying to lift his hips higher but he couldn't reach my wet vagina.

He didn't answer. He was staring, not exactly sure what was coming next.

"Let's do it" I said and nurse Sindy, my good friend, came in the room with a wheelchair. We untied Jeff and she helped him into the wheelchair. Zipped tied both his hands to the chair. Both his long casts were on the leg rest. He was speechless and maybe a bit concerned.

"Here is what's going to happen next. Nurse Sindy will remove your leg casts while I get changed. I want to look good for the final event of the day. Before you leave us I mean. I think you learned

your lesson for now. Do you agree Jeff?"

"Yes, I won't bother you anymore"

When I came back, I looked totally different. Maybe a new persona with brand new clothes, nothing too good for my stalker.

Yeah right.

He looked at me on my crutches, following my every step. I was wearing a mid thigh black leather skirt, showing my muscular leg and my long cast. Black stockings covered both, it's rare I wear anything over my broken leg but this persona demanded it. A black pointed toe, 5 inch stiletto knee high boot looked amazing on my leg. My hair was in a ponytail and the outfit was completed with a very tight fitting white blouse and no bra. My nipples were fully erected.

He was looking at my firm ass inside the skirt when I twirled to show him.

"You like what you see Jeff?"

"You look like a slut."

"You really shouldn't have said that."

I made my way behind the wheelchair, dropped my crutches to the floor and pushed the chair outside the room towards the staircase. I was hopping and using the chair for support. When we got to the edge of the stairs he looked back at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Me? Nothing but you, I have plans for you Jeff."

"The next time we meet, I will kill you little influencer."

I pulled out a small knife and untied his hands from the wheelchair. In one swift motion I pushed him down the stairs. At first he tried to move his legs but having been in the casts all day, no luck with the legs. His left hand went for the railing but missed it, impacting hard against the steps, but he didn't slide down.

I hopped back, grabbed my crutches and came back closer to the edge. My cast inches from his face.

"Down you go Jeff"

I poked him with my left crutch and then everything happened so fast. Yes he was falling but at the same time, by pure reflex, he grabbed my cast, my broken leg. Wrapping around it he pulled me down the long staircase with him.

On the way down my left arm was caught in the railing and snapped. It was broken just above my wrist but the worse was to come. The impact of both our bodies, me on top of him, with the hard floor was a lot worse for him. We heard a loud cracking sound in his back.

He let go of my cast but didn't move, he didn't even try to escape.

"I broke my arm and my cast is broken." I said looking at him.

My broken arm was against my breasts and with the other I was trying to realign the 2 parts of my long leg cast. It was impossible with only one arm.

"I can't feel my legs" He said, "I think I broke my back".

I looked at him, then with one hand I managed to crawl to the living room, to my phone. I knew my arm was broken and my leg was re-broken the way my cast had snapped in 2 parts. Both my skirt and blouse were ripped, and I had banged my face on the way down. I was bleeding above my right eye, a bad cut.

"Call for help, I'm paralyzed from the hip down you bitch" He yelled at me.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"I was attached in my house, he beat me up, pushed me down the stairs but we both felt down"

"Are you OK, miss? Help is on the way."

"No I'm not, He broke my arm and I think I re-broke my leg during the fall."

"OK it won't be long, police and EMT a few minutes away. Has the intruder left the house?"

"No, he is still here."

"Is he injured?"

That was the question, was he injured, yes. Did he deserve to be punished? Yes.

"He has, a sore back I think"

The end

K

No comments:

Post a Comment