Saturday, June 17, 2023

Doctor Abigail part 5

There was a note on the opening frame of my digital screen and it said, here is my phone number doctor. I smiled while sipping my coffee and said

"Call Marianne"

My sexy male voice replied "Good morning doctor, calling Marianne"

"Hello, Marianne Slowey"

"Good morning counsellor, how's your broken leg?" I said limping slowly to my living room and sitting while watching the sunrise and unlocking my brace.

Believe it or not, thinking of last night, her sexy injured body against mine, aroused me.

"It's fine doctor, I'm working with my cast elevated like ordered" I could feel her smile in her voice. I stretched my legs, arms, and cracked my neck.

"I will let you work, but what about dinner tonight?"

"Sure how about you pick me up at my place? I will send you the electronic key on your phone for the entrance to my building"

"See you later"

I poured my second cup of coffee. Lifting my mug I realized that I could still smell my sexy friend scent on my hands, god I was falling hard for her. She looked perfect yesterday leaning on her underarm crutches.

I sipped my coffee, telling myself to really take it slow. I was at a peaceful juncture in my life and mind, I closed my eyes, and fantasised about what the future could be for us. I removed my leg brace and hopped in the shower on my healthy leg and sat on a therapeutic seat.

"Shower lever 8"

"Shower hot level at 8 Doctor Abigail" My sexy voice responded and very hot water rained all over my body while I was thinking of Marianne's sweet lips and body.

I touched my breasts, caressed my whole body with my 100% cotton washcloth, thinking of her kiss from last night. Our tongues were playing. I dropped the cloth and caressed my soapy breasts with my hands, teasing my nipples, they were so hard in seconds.

I began to rub my vagina, eyes closed, my wet fingers mixed with my own secretion. When my finger touched my clit I shooked and moaned. I stood on my good leg and leaned against my shower wall, orgasm rocked my whole body. I was yelling, moaning with 3 fingers inside me.

"Doctor Abigail, are you ok?" My sexy digital assistant asked me and I smiled and laughed at the potential with progress in artificial intelligence.

"Do you have a long and large penis?" I asked

"Sorry Doctor I don't understand what you asked me"

"It's ok, no worries"

When I got to Marianne's place, I scanned her lock and took the elevator to her floor. I knocked on her door and she yelled come in Abigail, it's not locked. She was sitting in her small sunroom, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans with one leg cut off to leave space for her long cast that was resting on pillows in front of her.

I walked to her and sat, she stared at me, I was wearing a very tight fitting shirt, no bra with yoga pants and my hair was in a ponytail. The way she looked at me, I felt good and beautiful. She smiled and touched my leg brace sending waves, again, through my body. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Wow doctor you look very sexy today"

" So do you in those one legged jeans, with your crutches beside you" I leaned over, touching her white cast, knowing clearly in my mind where the 3 fractures were in her leg.

She then pulled me closer, and kissed me, I could taste her coffee on her lips and she could feel my hard nipples against her.

"Let's sit on the couch it will be more comfortable" She grabbed her crutches, positioned them under her arms and made her way to the other part of her large condo unit. She sat on the couch, lifted her cast with both hands and placed it on the coffee table, I leaned her crutches against the wall.

I was sitting with my good leg bent, leg brace unlocked. Marianne touched my braced leg again at my thigh. I was blushing and staring at her long fingers gliding along. My dirty mind couldn't resist.

"Looking into your file, I noticed that my EX was the paramedic that splinted your broken leg at the scene" I told Marianne, now touching her long cast, loving the feel under my fingers.

"Oh really, wow, small world"

"It is. Alone in bed last night, I couldn't sleep and I was thinking of you at the bottom of the indoor climbing wall, your leg twisted, broken in 3 places, I wished I was there to help you Marianne" I stared into her blue eyes.

Marianne leaned over and kissed me.

"I need to tell you something Abigail, " Marianne said rather seriously.

Here we go, I knew it was too good to be true, she has a husband or girlfriend or a wife I wondered.

"No, I'm not in a relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand, I'm not saying that I want to move in with you. It's way too early but I hope you understand what I don't seem to be able to express"

"I understand Marianne" I grabbed her hand in mine.

"I can tell, doctor, how much you seem totally into my broken leg, I mean you are sexually turned on by my long white cast. I can tell. I don't understand it. Maybe when I'm back up on my 2 legs and walking, you may not be attracted to me anymore"

"I will be Marianne" I said smiling

"I just need to break it again, maybe the other one" She stared at me.

"I'm just kidding" but I heard in my mind clearer than ever.

"Abbi help me..my leg. I think you broke my leg, no. You broke my leg again"

Part 6 to come




No comments:

Post a Comment