Thursday, June 22, 2023

The influencer part 10

 Stalker POV

I imagined my hands all over her and right away my penis reacted. I put away the camera, photos weren't going to be enough. I think she noticed that somebody or something was watching her.


Emma POV
I paused and stood on my crutches looking over the fence, into the trees. He was back, I could feel it. I turned and slowly made my way back into the house. I climbed the step to our bedroom and stood at the corner of our large bay window facing the backyard.

I squeezed my crutches when I saw him. I was ready and went back down the stairs, into the kitchen and prepared the glasses of wine. The backdoor wasn't looked, so he walked in quietly like a cat burglar. There he was stepping into my living room.

"You know Mr stalker that I could shoot you on the spot for invasion or trespassing right?"

I suddenly walked into his field of vision. I was wearing a lovely summer dress, Nike on my good foot, ¾ of my cast visible under my dress while standing on my crutches.

"OK Emma you got me, where do we go from here?"

"First, what do I call you? Male nurse? Stalker?, what's your name?"

"Call me Jeff,"

It's so strange, I wasn't mad that he was standing so tall in front of me. This had to end.

"I'm not mad Jeff. This has to end today. You see in a way you made me realise that beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder," I was moving ever so slightly and his eyes were glued to my broken leg. When he wasn't staring at my long cast, he was staring deep into my brown eyes."

"I agree with you Emma. You are a beautiful woman when you are all dressed up in heels and a beautiful cocktail dress, showing off your cleavage and legs. But to me your are stunning, I mean gorgeous in your leg cast, non weight bearing and leaning on crutches"

I could tell he wasn't lying. He was sexually turned on, with his penis fully erected in his jeans. I had to be careful. No broken bones today, at least not mine

"Are you a fetishist? Or a pervert?" I asked him

"Not at all, a stalker Maybe. I just appreciate sexy and strong woman"

"But you are married, what about your wife?" I stared in the direction of my husband's study and decided to sit on the living room couch. I lifted my broken leg and put it in full display on the coffee table. I'm sure Jeff noticed that I wasn't wearing any panties since my leg and cast were slightly spread.

"OK listen Emma, if I promise that I won't do it again are we good?"

I knew he was lying. I gently slid my left hand over my breasts while staring into his eyes. Then, my right hand slid over my cast, rubbing it ever so slightly, my nails making that sound across the rough surface of my cast. The front of his jeans was wet. Staring at my broken leg and hearing my nails, he felt a tingling sensation, like euphoria.

"I've had 8 long weeks Jeff, why should I trust you?, You don't think you need to be punished for what you did?"

"No I don't. My wife is a big fan of yours, she's a great lady. She got me into this fetish when we were both nursing students and then she quit the profession later on"

"OK, enough of all this crap, I want you out of my house. But first let's drink to peace and the stoppage of your stalking. Can you be so kind and grab the 2 glasses of wine from the kitchen please. Tough to do on crutches."

Here we were at the crossing road, the dangerous part of my plan. 50% chance of success. He came back with 2 glasses of wine.

I lifted my glass and said to Jeff,

"I sure hope I can trust you"

"Emma, I guess you will find out in the next few days or months if you made the right decision" He drank his wine like it was a beer in one shot.

"Well, to be honest, I don't trust you at all Jeff. '' I stood on my good leg and positioned the crutches under my arms. He felt the effect right away. His legs gave away and he was on the floor in seconds.

"What did you do to me?"

"You see Jeff, I don't play fair, I had both glasses spiked with Ketamine. You need to be punished for what you are doing to your lovely wife and to me."

He tried to move but couldn't feel his legs. He crawled pulling himself with his hands but quit and rolled on his back. That's when he first saw Daniel at the top of the staircase taking photos. He wasn't taking them from his sexy wife but of Jeff on the floor. He was still conscious for about a minute when we hit him with the second punch.

The door of the study opened up, his beautiful wife came out, on crutches, wearing a short leather skirt, tight fitting white blouse and 2 long metal callipers on her crippled legs. Her legs were not crippled, he knew that, what he didn't know was her fascination for crippled legs.

She was so beautiful, sexy and in control of her own forearm crutches.

She slid forward, towards her husband. The calipers were attached to 5 inch stilettos pumps and her paralysis allowed her to only slide both legs at the same time. From Jeff point of view on his back on the floor, she looked 6 feet tall.

"Oh my god"

"Sweet dreams honey"

That was the last thing he heard from his wife when he finally.

Conclusion to come

K

No comments:

Post a Comment