Monday, June 26, 2023

Mysterious part 5

Mysterious part 5 intro

As I approached the entrance of the police station on my crutches, the heavy double doors swung open, welcoming me where I didn't want to go but had too. The bustling atmosphere and muted conversations filled the air, a reminder of power and authority.

Inside, the polished floors were slippery, my one stiletto heel and crutches echoed with each step I took. I approached the receptionist, she greeted me with a mixture of curiosity and professionalism but she couldn't resist looking me up from my heel, up my long cast, skirt and finally my eyes.

"Good morning, I'm here to speak with Detective Tyler," I stated. The receptionist nodded, her fingers dancing across the keyboard.

"He's expecting you, by the way your skirt is beautiful" she replied, her tone respectful.

"Thanks, I have a meeting after this one and with this broken leg I don't have time to go back to my place and change," to my surprise the young policewoman moved her right leg from behind the desk and she was wearing a white cast inside a cast shoe.

"I understand exactly what you're going through. 7 months ago during patrol, I suffered a severe injury to my ankle and foot, shattering them into pieces. Just last week, I finally regained the ability to walk on them in this walking cast."

It's quite remarkable that petite women can now be part of the police force. She was wearing the official policewoman skirt, making her black cast clearly visible.

"That's a long time, good luck with the rest of your rehab," She smiled at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"You can head straight down the corridor to his office. It's the second door on the left. Be careful on the slippery floors with your crutches,"

I thanked her and slowly my crutches guided me down the corridor. Finally, I arrived at Detective Tyler's small office. I took a deep breath and knocked. Was I ready to face the questioning and manipulation that awaited me within those walls?

Time will tell.

He opened the door and I stepped into the room, my casted leg leading the way, I felt the uncertainty that lay before me. It was a self defence detective, the words ran through my mind. Just look at my broken leg, my long cast seems to say to the detective.

Detective Tyler helped me to a chair and placed my crutches against the wall. Then he sat behind his desk, his piercing gaze fixed upon my good leg at first. A sense of tension between us again. I couldn't help but notice the way his eyes then lingered on my broken leg, a mixture of curiosity and something else, maybe due to the fact that my long red cast was inside my pantyhose. The red of the cast peaking through.

Something was creating a connection between us. He cleared his throat and his voice was steady.

"Isabelle, thank you for coming in today," he began, his tone a careful balance of professionalism, intrigue and attraction. When I "accidentally" moved my cast, the detective stared at my hidden toes, he couldn't stop. I really felt like he wanted to touch my broken leg.

"I understand you were involved in an incident , I also understand that it was self defence which resulted in your broken leg. The one question I have is why did you meet the doctor in the first place? Can you provide us with the details?" He moved in his chair, trying to get comfortable, maybe hiding his erection? Who knows.

I met his gaze, my own eyes helping to keep some mystery. I couldn't say it was a trap to kill the bastard.

"Detective, I'm afraid it's not a simple incident," I replied, my left hand on top of my cast. He was looking at my long fingers. Yes detective, two of these fingers were inside me this morning and now they are caressing my poor broken leg.

"It's part of a much larger story. It's like my long leg cast concealed within my pantyhose. Observers can see the presence of the cast signalling a broken leg, but the specific bones fractured, whether the tibia, fibula, femur, or a combination remain a mystery."

I bent the ankle of my good leg, the muscle in my leg tightened, my nice long shapely leg got the attention of the detective. like I wanted him to capture every detail. I noticed a shift in the detective's demeanour. It was as if he couldn't resist my persona that combined both the victim and the murderer while still sexy and injured.

"I'm here to listen miss and put this behind us" he said,

"Tell me everything," He smiles looking deep into my eyes.

And so, I began to weave a tale of truth and lies, carefully selecting each word, allowing my voice to seduce, my broken leg to intrigue and my long cast under my black pantyhose to literally turn on sexually my detective, yes he was mine at the moment.

The twisted affair that he had with me when I was young, the call when he invited me to his house just before he died and the desperate struggle that led to my broken leg. As I spoke, the atmosphere in the room shifted, from anticipation to physical attraction to a new level.

The detective's eyes held a mixture of captivation and interest, he was drawn to my broken leg when I gave the details of the good doctor twisting and breaking my leg. When I described the pain I felt I shifted my long cast again, sensuality emanated from me, I was in control.

His questions were calculated, but he wasn't probing deeper. I could sense the unspoken sexual tension and attraction between us, a pull of trust and desire. As he got up and leaned in closer, his voice lowered to a whisper, his gaze locked with mine.

"I must admit, Isabelle, there's something about you," he confessed, a flicker of desire flickering in his eyes.

"Your strength, your intelligence, so sexy and injured all combine in one woman" He said rubbing my shoulders delicately. I moved my broken leg to make contact with his leg. He looked at my long cast almost drooling.

"Detective, why don't you kiss me," I murmured, my voice laced with a seductive undertone,

"And touch my broken leg, you want to feel my cast, I can tell. You can even rip my pantyhose."

In that small, intimate room, the air became thick with desires. We were pursuing the forbidden. Detective Tyler leaned closer, his voice a low, husky murmur that sent shivers down my spine. I needed to be touched so badly.

"Isabelle," he whispered

Part 6 to come

K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment