Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Influencer part 1

Emma POV

My mistake was to offer a free pair of high heels. I know that sounds too simple to explain what will be happening to me, but you will understand later.

I didn't want or plan to be an influencer. I've always hoped that my degree in higher education would make me self-sufficient. The pandemic and my husband's broken arm changed all that. Daniel couldn't work with his full arm cast being a mechanic and I lost my job teaching English to adults in April 2020.

The bottom line was that we needed money. I'm not what you would call a model but I know that the camera likes what it sees when I'm in front of it, my husband says that I'm photogenic. Maybe.

At first, I had to buy sexy clothes and give my opinions while wearing them, but soon the various companies started to approach me to wear and promote what they were selling, and that was a lot of fun at first. They said I had a niche market. The people following me on Instagram or YouTube were not the young girls but mostly older married adults that fantasized to wear sexy skirts, pantyhoses, heels and dresses. You get the point.

They said I had a friendly face and looked totally approachable when my long brown hair was loose, wearing 4 inch stiletto heels. So...why not.

One of my friends that was also jobless, helped me with the makeup and I became a persona, I was The Influencer, believe it or not. Slowly Daniel started to realise that:
1-There was money to be made
2-I looked damn sexy all dressed up in heels.

When we were alone, he sometimes took photos of my outfits, careful not to drop the expensive camera with his arm in a cast. It was complicated because his full arm was in a cast at a 90 degree angle. I felt sorry for him and wished to never, ever be in a cast myself but again offering free high heels was going to change my future.

After about 6 months I started comparing myself to other influencers, the competition on Instagram and I was starting to believe that I was one of them, basically a force to be dealt with. I have long wavy brown hair, big eyes, a cute smile, and a curvy figure that is natural. I'm not one of those 95 pound, skeleton girls, I'm a real sexy woman.

I did continue my daily trip to our local gym but I quickly realized that my notoriety, if I can call it that, was getting to our local town. Men and women at my gym were staring at me. They did in the past but now it was more like an object, staring at my legs, breasts, ass. What I was wearing seemed important all of a sudden to them. They were judging my appearance, all the time.

One of my sponsors asked to do a small video at my gym and I said yes, why not they were paying and if it met more sales, more commission for me.

"Emma, just act normal, like if I wasn't here" The videographer said to me.

Easier said than done obviously. Daniel was at the video shoot and I could tell his broken arm was bothering him, he totally refused to use a sling. Also he was starting to hate the physical attention I was getting. I liked that he was protective but to be a good influencer, people need to feel that you are part of them, part of their inner circle.

Let's be clear I never posted any videos or photos that were inappropriate. The problem, or one of the problems, was that what is appropriate for me was not for Daniel. The blouses needed to be tight fitting and showing off my teasing breasts, expensive and sexy pantyhose looked good on fully exposed shapely legs, and a bikini sold when I looked happy, sexy and sensual wearing it.

I played the game, to me it was still just a game, a job, nothing else.

When I was approached to promote sexy underwear I was hesitant. This was a new step to cross. These photos prominently feature my long legs and breasts. A few of the photos bothered Daniel. In one of them I was on our bed with my legs slightly parted revealing very small panties and the fact that I was totally shaven.

My client got what he wanted, lots of attention to his products and his new influencer, me. It's hard to explain but I was starting to really enjoy the flirting with my female customers and indirectly the teasing of their husband, boyfriend or girlfriend.

Was I changing or only the persona?

Daniel would tell you that I was changing and maybe not for the best. Maybe he was right, there was stress in our marriage. My sexual appetite was increasing and changing. I needed to cuddle more, feel him closer and be touched. He always loved to be teased and I loved to wear my sexy clients clothes.

Wearing my bikini top and a tight pair of shorts, maybe I was pushing it too much yesterday. A bit slutty, I would say today. I saw something new in Daniel's face.

"You think this is all too sexy for my post today?" I faced him and slowly walked closer to him. I grabbed his broken arm and rubbed my breasts with his dark blue cast.

"Too much for you my dear husband"

"You may be taking more than you can chew Emma, be careful" He said and yet he grabbed the camera and took photos. At first I was all red from his comments, blushing. He kept taking more while I sat on the bed on my knees in a very suggestive pose unbuttoning my shorts.

"Wow Emma, we shouldn't post these"

"Why not? My clients like suggestive poses, it's a fantasy world Daniel."

"No."

"What? NO, you can't tell me what I post and what I don't post. Is that clear?" I said walking off pissed.

"You may regret it" He said

Part 2 to come

K




No comments:

Post a Comment