Saturday, June 24, 2023

The Secret Society part 7

 As I leaned closer to the screen, my heart raced with anticipation as I prepared to disclose some of the shocking truth to my boss during our Zoom call. My investigative journey had led me to uncover a secret society of some power and influence and more importantly answering to various sexual needs of women.


With a deep breath, I made a calculated decision to provide the essential facts, carefully navigating the fine line between disclosure and discretion. The fate of this story and my future at the magazine hung in the balance. What about a possible future with Karla, what about Karla's leg?

2 hours later, I stepped into her hospital room. My gaze instantly gravitated towards the sight Karla, lying on the bed. Her beautiful hair spilled over the pillow, while her injured leg was in a white cast.

I approached her slowly, my eyes fixated on her long medical cast this time. It began at her delicate toes, embracing her foot with maximum support. The cast extended upward, following the sexy shape of her calf and upper leg to protect her broken bones.

"Wow you really did it this time" I said while my fingers touched her broken leg.

I saw the screws embedded in the cast, holding her broken bones securely in place. As I gently touched her leg, my fingers traced the length of her thigh, feeling the firmness of her leg cast. She was dozing in and out so I let her sleep and promised her that I would be back.

A few days later, stepping into Karla's hospital room I noticed right away that her external traction was removed from her broken leg. She now was in a black cast that extended from her toes all the way up to her thigh, completely immobilizing her broken limb. She was ready to go.

Since I had never broken anything before, I watched with concern as Karla dealt with her injury. I knew that it wasn't her first fracture and that she was very mobile on crutches, but still she would need some assistance during the next 10 weeks.

While we waited for the nurse and her wheelchair, I couldn't stop thinking of The Secret Society. To be honest I had mixed feelings about it but it wasn't the time or the place to bring it up.

The nurse positioned the wheelchair beside the bed and ensured it was securely locked in place. Karla slowly sat up, her radiant smile masking the pain she must have been experiencing. The second nurse positioned herself on the side of the bed closest to her broken leg, gently supporting her cast throughout the movement.

Step by step, they guided her to the edge of the bed, Karla firmly planted her good foot on the floor for stability, while allowing her broken leg to hang slightly above the floor. She settled gracefully into her wheelchair. The beautiful female nurse gently cradled her fragile, broken leg, lifting it with gentle grace and placed the black cast on the leg rest of the wheelchair.

"Thank you," Karla said.

I approached Karla and despite the evident pain in her eyes, she smiled. We exchanged a brief moment of silent understanding, acknowledging all the pain she had endured, the road to recovery that lay ahead and the elephant in the room. Did she do it intentionally?

Gathering her crutches in her hands, I pushed her out of the hospital towards my car. I gently lifted Karla's long leg cast off the leg rest, taking extra care not to bang her broken leg. When lowering her cast, I could see the anguish on her face as a sharp, searing pain shot through her broken leg. Leaning against me for support, she stood firmly on her good leg while keeping her broken leg elevated and slowly made her way into the back seat.

Once she was comfortably settled, I placed her crutches in the trunk.

Karla wanted me to document her ordeal with multiple photos. In a way on Instagram she became like a queen with her high heel on her good foot, full leg black cast and beautiful clothes from her store.

For me the attraction was not only her sexy legs, breasts, and beautiful deep eyes. Now it was also her long leg cast , bent at the knee, that seemed to float all the time. On almost every photo we see her full cast, or the foot portion of her leg cast, but always her long slim toes begging for attention. For my attention.

The Secret Society was a place where you could also act on vulnerability and Karla knew how to use it to her advantage. Looking back at photos of hers, leaning on her crutches, her broken leg hovering gently above the ground, capturing the attention and curiosity of all the members. She made her heavy cast look weightless.

I was comparing Karla the model, elegant, sexy and the beautiful but injured business woman. She had the ability to rise above this new challenge and transform a badly broken leg into an integral part of her. For me all this was a possible captivating story for my magazine about The Secret Society.

I knew I needed to tell the truth to Karla about my assignment.

She was clearly enjoying her broken leg, the pain was under control and she wanted to do a different type of photo shoot. I was ready to do anything.

"Let's do it publicly at The Secret Society main building"

She walked on her crutches to the double door and opened them wide. I took photos and the main room was in full display in the background.

Behind Karla I saw a young woman gingerly navigating her way on crutches. Her injured ankle was wrapped in ace bandages, showing beneath the hem of her jeans. Possibly a sprained ankle. For every step she put all her weight on her crutches. She smiled at me and I took her photo. As she hobbled forward, there was an undeniable grace in the way she adapted to her disability.

I went back to Karla, she was leaning on her crutches when she began unbuttoning her blouse. When it was unbuttoned, she balanced on her good leg and took it off, leaving her in the pencil skirt, lace bra, full leg cast and 3 inch heel on her good foot. While smiling I took a few photos.

"Can you unzip my skirt please Veronica?" She asked me, smiling, licking her lips.

I moved my hands down to her skirt and unzipped it. The skirt slid along Karla's cast and to the floor. Using crutches for support, she stepped out of the skirt. I could see her hard nipples showing through the thin fabric of her bra. She was so beautiful in that cast, injured.

She then turned around and peeked back over her shoulders. Just like her long slim cast showed the contour of her leg to perfection, her tight panties showed the shape of her ass. From looking at Karla through the lens of my camera, my hands were shaking from the potential of touching her.

I put my camera away and walked behind Karla. I kissed her long neck while sliding my hands to her front caressing her breasts. I removed her bra and turned her slowly on her good leg, I was facing this beautiful woman that was biting her lower lip.

I was about to kiss Karla when I noticed behind her in the main room a stunning woman in a wheelchair glided gracefully through the main room towards us. She was mid 30's and despite the possible loss of one leg, she was confident and so sexy. Her dress accentuates her curves, hugging her figure in all the right places sitting in her wheelchair.

She rolled closer and stared at both of us. My hands were all over Karla and the gaze of this beautiful amputee was fixed on Karla's long leg cast floating off the floor. She seemed to move effortlessly, her crippled body making one with her wheelchair just like Karla did with her own crutches.

Karla turned and looked so innocently on her crutches at the sexy and vulnerable woman in the wheelchair. I started shooting again, getting photos of Karla and then of our mystery guess. From her smiling face to her sexy leg in a black pantyhose and 5 inch heel, that was sitting in the foot rest of her chair.

One evening, I was never going to forget.

Part 8 to come

K

No comments:

Post a Comment