Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Influencer part 3.

The stalker POV

Here I was sitting in front of my monitors staring at the various hidden cameras inside Daniel's home. I was happy at first, when she changed her mind about posting the bikini pictures last Friday, like I strongly suggested. If she would have stopped at that, everything would have been ok.

But she didn't stop. Emma is such a tease, a sexy influencer yes, but mostly a tease. When she played "that game" with her followers, one of them being my wife, the game was if you spend a large amount of money it will equal a reward. My wife didn't resist and over spent again on all that sexy clothes, to get the 4 inch heels from Emma clients.

I felt hope for a few seconds, when Daniel pinned her against the wall, kissing her lips, her neck while her arms were extended over her head. I could see from camera #4 that they were staring into each other's eyes for quite some time. My heart was racing, my mind wondering if Daniel was ready to punish her. He hated all that social media influencer stuff like I did, I was sure.

But then, even struggling with a broken arm, he picked her up like an injured angel and carried her to their bedroom.

"Camera #2" I said into my AI video system.

"I love you Emma" I heard him say on their bed.

He slowly undressed her, while kissing her. She then stood, posing for him, completely nude, at first covering her beautiful breasts, and then letting them stand on their own, still very firm.

"1 more day and this cast is off" He told Emma.

"So happy for you, but I love that you need my help, you are so sexy in that full arm cast:" She teased him with that mouth and lips. The same lips and mouth that cost me $5200, last week only for overpriced clothes and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. She was out of control. The same mouth and lips that I masturbated staring at.

"You should be the one in a cast Emma" I said to the monitor, dreaming of the possibilities, almost like bondage.

She grabbed his cast and rubbed it all over her body. If she only knew how often I masturbated watching her. She looked in control and I had to admit that she looked amazing, her legs, hair and breasts simply perfect.

I was going to leave my man cave when she untied his pants. She released his penis and licked the tip at first slowly. She put her little hand around it and gently stroked it, Daniel was moaning louder and louder.

"Don't cum yet baby" Emma said

She then leaned over his penis and opened her lips and mouth. Daniel was staring at her, he couldn't resist while she sucked him over and over, mouth and lips. Unable to resist, Daniel came all over her face. Her beautiful face and lips.

"You tease, I really need to teach you a lesson " I said leaving my room after shutting down all the monitors.

A week later I'm still wondering how to stop her. My wife is up to $12,800, totally out of control. Daniel cast is off his arm and I hear him tell her that tomorrow morning he is going to Abigail's place to help her with her painting. Abigail is still struggling in her leg cast, good for Daniel to help.

"Dear Emma, see you tomorrow morning" I text her one last message, one last warning.

The next morning
Emma POV

Daniel was gone and I was all dressed up, waiting for my friend. I was sitting at the table, watching my favourite news site on my laptop. I crossed my sexy legs, looking at my red peep toe pumps that I was promoting today. My black pencil skirt rode up easily and displayed my upper thighs. I was also wearing nude pantyhose for a change. I stood up and smoothed my skirt and walked slowly in my 4" heels to the stairs when I heard a noise upstairs.

"Stop it Emma, there is nobody in the house, you are all alone" The stalker message yesterday was still playing on my mind. Daniel wanted me to call the police but I couldn't. I get 100's if not 1000's of mean to nasty to totally unacceptable messages every week.

I can't bend to their warning.

Once at the top of the stairs, I checked every room and I was alone, I couldn't see anybody. I walked in front of my mirror and loved the reflection I was getting. I was just a few feet from the stairs and watching my high heels, very beautiful shoes, I could still hear my mom telling me when I was 18 to be careful in the stairs wearing heels.

I twirled, smiling, walked towards the stairs and stopped when I heard our hardwood floor crack. I turned and looked around just a few steps from the stairs when I saw him standing with a mask on. He was tall and very strong, I could only see his eyes.

"Don't even think about running in those heels Emma" He said, staring at my legs and high heels.

"What do you want?" I asked him, shaking, wondering what to do next, this was not social media, this was real.

"First I don't want to hurt you Emma. My wife is in love with everything you do. Maybe even in love with you, maybe she's even bi, who knows. I just want you to stop promoting your crap to everybody" He said but he seemed to really like the crap I was wearing. He was staring at my whole body from head to toes.

"You can't order me to stop sir. Social influencers are legal workers, I pay tax like anybody else. We can talk about all this if you want, let's go downstairs" I said, trying to calm him down. I wanted to be one step closer to the front door.

I didn't want to provoke him at all. He didn't seem armed but you never know right.

"Maybe I can't order you, but you need all your assets to be able to do your photos and videos, right?" He took a step towards me, staring at my legs exposed below my skirt. Then and now I realized that I wouldn't be able to convince him.

I will remember the next few seconds, days and months forever. That's when I tried to rotate towards the stairs for a first step down while at the same time staring at him, making sure he was not getting closer. High heels and stilettos were not the proper shoes for all the distractions.

My first step was... I stopped when he said.

"Emma, I warned you" He yelled before...

Part 4 to come

K



No comments:

Post a Comment