Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The influencer part 6

 Emma POV

He untied my blouse and bra, my arm cast under my breasts like if they were on display on top of my broken arm. He kissed my breasts, my nipples, neck and lips. I was so ready and wet. After removing my skirt along my leg and cast, he finished undressing me. We were both nude at the exception of both my long casts.

At first he teased me with his fingers along my vagina.

"You wont hurt me Daniel," I said, struggling to spread my legs.

He carefully positioned himself over me, his penis finding its way into my smooth and wet flesh, into me. I bit my lips and wrapped my broken arm around him, trying to pull him even deeper inside me but the pain inside my cast stopped me. When he came into me my whole body reacted, forgetting about my broken bones for a minute. The orgasm rocked me with waves of ecstasy.

2 weeks later we were at the hospital so ready to lose my arm cast and gain some mobility with my crutches.

"Can you hold the door of the elevator please?" Daniel asked the male nurse. He then turned my wheelchair and my long leg cast accidentally rubbed against the nurse.

"I'm so sorry, Eh I know you, weren't you the one that helped me when I was in the hospital after my attack?" I asked but knowing I knew him from somewhere else also.

"Yes it was me. Going to ortho I guess?"

"Yes, they are removing the cast on my arm today."

"Fantastic, it's Emma right? I bet you can't wait to get out of this wheelchair?" The stalker said because yes he is both, my nurse and stalker. I haven't made the connection yet. He then in a very strange move touched my broken leg, almost rubbing it, maybe even caressing it. Daniel noticed and he backed my wheelchair away from him.

I had quickly realized how curious most people were about leg casts. To a lot of men and some women my broken arm and leg were not a disability but an attraction. How did you break it, they wanted to know? How is it having to use crutches?

"Good luck Emma" He said getting off on his floor.

My reaction to him touching me showed a return to my attitude and independence. My long brown hair was in a ponytail, a t-shirt and tight fitting yoga pants with one side cut off finished my look . Even if it was only a hospital trip I was wearing mascara and full pink lips that were matching my pink casts.

The orthopaedic technician was a mid 20 tall woman. She pulled a pair of plastic gloves and slid her long fingers inside them in that slow and explicit movement. Her hair was a mixture of purple and blue, her lips black and she was wearing a white uniform that wasn't hiding big full breasts.

"Miss, are you Emma from social media, The Influencer?" She asked me. She was staring at my healthy leg sitting in the leg rest of my wheelchair.

"Yes I am," I said loudly and happily.

"If I may make a suggestion, you should do a photo shoot with this bad-ass pink leg cast and crutches. You have no idea how many new followers you will be getting"

I smiled. This woman clearly had another side outside of being an ortho technician. For a second I wanted to say stop looking at my broken arm and leg and look into my eyes sweet young girl but, that was her job.

She grabbed the cast saw and in about 5 minutes she was done cutting and removing the cast from my arm. Daniel helped me back into the wheelchair.

"Good luck Emma for the rest of your rehabilitation and have a great day," she said, as she dropped my arm cast into a bin beside the bench. Daniel took charge and pushed me to doctor Abigail's office.

The stalker
POV
My shift had been over for about 2 hours when I finally saw them exit the hospital. Daniel pushed her in the wheelchair to their car. She was holding on to a new pair of crutches. For the first time since our encounter, her accident and my actions, I wondered if I went too far. She was so beautiful, nothing less than a gorgeous woman, even with a broken leg.

Emma POV
For a split second, while sliding my broken leg in the back seat, I thought I saw the male nurse again, across the parking lot.

Once at home, I opened the door and gave Daniel my new crutches. "Could you hold them for me please while I try to escape our car on my own" I said smiling and sliding my pink cast out.

I managed to pull myself up and stand on my left leg, I positioned the crutches under my arms and took a first step on them towards the front door. Daniel opened the door wide, like he wasn't trusting my talents on crutches.

"Thank you for the ride" When I was beside Daniel, I leaned against him and kissed him.

"So how is it to be mobile again" He asked

I squeezed the handles of my crutches and made it to the kitchen, one step at a time, my broken leg was leading the way.

"It's not that bad you know, I was expecting worse" I sat on a chair and Daniel positioned my cast on the spare chair, my crutches against the wall.

I stared at Daniel in a daze for a little longer than normal and then smiled.

"What?" He asked

How about a photo shoot tomorrow in my cast using my crutches like any other woman in my situation would?

"The influencer is back" the stalker heard from one of the cameras in my house.

Part 7 to come

K

No comments:

Post a Comment