Friday, June 30, 2023

Mysterious part 7

Mysterious part 7 intro 

"Isabelle, you look absolutely stunning," she exclaimed

I smiled, a touch of satisfaction gracing my lips while staring at myself in the mirror on my crutches. The dress embodied grace and poise.


"We have found the perfect dress, Crystal, I'm pretty sure we will have the detective's attention and imagination."

As I made my way to the register, looking at the cute saleswoman I couldn't help wondering how she would look in that cocktail dress with her full arm cast. She was too young to realize how seductive she looked.

Back in my condo, the evening of the fundraiser had arrived, anticipation and excitement was in the air. Crystal stood on two legs that evening by my side, a trusted companion, she helped me get ready.

I settled onto the edge of the bed, the long red cast on my leg a stark contrast against the black cocktail dress. The delicate fabric clung to me like a second skin, accentuating my breasts and it was the perfect look to keep some mystery and play the seductress later on if needed.

Crystal's eyes shimmered with admiration as she took in the sight before her. I could tell she had mixed emotions, as her gaze met mine. On one hand, her love for me was undeniable, but deep down, she understood that I could never be the woman to fulfil her desires as a lesbian spouse.

"Isabelle, you look absolutely gorgeous," she whispered, as we glanced at my reflection in the mirror. Elegance, while my broken leg was in a cast, was a battle but that dress did it. Crystal kissed my cheek and with a gentle touch, adjusted the hem of the dress, ensuring it draped flawlessly over the cast.

I rose to my foot, carefully balancing on my crutches and a 3 inch heel. Crystal had adjusted my crutches for the height of my heel.

I made my way to the grand entrance of the beautiful room where the gala was going to take place. I was both confident and nervous. The room came alive as I entered, conversations hushed and gazes turned towards me. Whispers filled the air, I could almost hear the soft rustle of my dress and the delicate click of my crutches against the floor.

Everybody by then knew in town that I was the one that shot the doctor, I was the one that he hurt. All eyes were drawn to exhibit #1, the woman in black, on crutches and in a full leg cast, her presence commanding attention and curiosity. I wanted to use the F, you expression but I didn't, I couldn't care less what they thought they knew about me.

I navigated the room with grace, the cast on my leg had become an integral part of me, yes he physically attacked me before I shot him between the eyes. The crutches, like elegant Italian heels would have been before, became an extension of my persona, in a way it added complexities that told everybody that the truth laid underneath my long cast. During the past few days I had read multiple stories about casters to understand and maybe manipulate the detective.

Detective Tyler's eyes found mine. In his case I could tell that first he found my cast visually attractive, he was staring at the foot portion of the cast inches from the floor. With each step on my crutches, each sway of the dress against my cast, I drew closer to him, the dance of the sexy tall broken woman.

I wondered if just role playing in a recreational cast would have the same effect on the detective, on me? If I had consented to be vulnerable by let's say having Crystal apply a cast on my leg while she pretended to be an amputee would that provide some sort of arousal for my detective? It would for me, maybe even more if she was a real amputee. God I wanted to touch her so bad.

This is so hard to explain but I realized right at that moment that the physical sensations of wearing a cast was turning me on sexually. Just like bondage did when Crystal tight my wrists to my bed. The feeling of restriction or having your whole leg totally immobilized, created a unique experience.

I smiled at him, I felt like a ballet dancer, one false move and it could be a disaster. Even if my slim and heavy cast provided a sense of security for my broken leg, the risk of being on crutches wearing one high heel was always there. Potential for sprain, tear or fractured limb.

I found myself in a delicate balance of power and vulnerability. Detective Tyler's gaze remained fixed on me, his eyes betraying a mixture of pure lust and attraction for me and what I represented at the very moment. Every explanation I gave for my broken leg, every small move while leaning on my crutches fascinated him.

Somebody once said that all my fetish stories are the same when it comes to cast and crutches. I think he couldn't have been more wrong. We all read about cast, look at cast, touch at leg cast differently. We all feel very different sexual sensations. The same can be said when I touch Crystal's amputated leg.

That small portion of a leg is sexier than her full leg was before.

Detective Tyler approached from behind. His eyes traced the contours of my ass, lingering on the red cast, before meeting my gaze. There was a sexual pull between us.

"Hello Isabelle," "You look stunning tonight."

I squeezed my crutches and smiled, I met his gaze.

"Thank you, Detective. Can I ask you a question? You are the expert, how do you read the room?"

"I'm not sure what you mean ?"

I leaned in slightly, our faces inches apart, my lips begging to be kissed, my broken leg against his leg, in a seductive whisper I said.

"Is it 75-25 for she deserves jail time? or 75-25 look at the poor woman she suffered enough, she won't be walking for months," seconds after asking him that, I slid my long cast between his legs, he couldn't move.

Detective Tyler's eyes widened, his breath catching for a moment. I was expecting him to back away so that my broken leg wouldn't be rubbing against his penis but he did the opposite, the man took a step closer, almost intentionally rubbing against it. He had balls.

"You're right Isabelle and you know it, it's like 90-10 in your favour. AT the same time, if the truth had to prevail, you wouldn't get away with murder." He looked into my eyes and slid a finger from my lips, along my neck and to my breast, lingering for a few seconds against my hard nipples and that felt like minutes.

This man...

My eyes were sparkling with mischief and I swear I could feel all the broken bones in my leg when I said,

"Detective, can you appreciate everything that I can offer as a woman, while at the same time thinking that you know the truth? That I'm a killer?"

Part 8 to come

K

No comments:

Post a Comment