Friday, June 23, 2023

The Secret Society part 2

As I arrived at the location, I found myself alone, surprised to discover that the door was unlocked, which struck me as peculiar. Dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, I was prepared for a productive session of work. Suddenly, I caught an unfamiliar sound emanating from the storage room situated at the back of the store, its source echoing against the cement floor.

Swiftly, I retrieved my camera, intending to document every aspect of this peculiar evening solely through the lens. I captured a series of photographs, focusing on the empty metal frames and the unsettling presence of mannequins with missing limbs or severed heads scattered throughout the premises.

There it was again, that strange noise, a mix of sounds that I couldn't identify. And then, I spotted Karla emerging from behind a display. Shockingly, she was using crutches. My heart raced as questions flooded my mind. Did she have a fall?

I quickly aimed my camera, zooming in on her legs. One strappy heel adorned her left foot, while her right foot and lower leg were encased in a protective plastic brace. I focused on her ankle, contemplating if it was sprained.

Carefully, she ventured deeper into the dimly lit warehouse. Adjusting my camera settings, I trailed behind her, manoeuvring around scattered debris. She relied on her red crutches, perfectly matching her hair, undoubtedly customized. This wasn't her first time using them; her injured limb seemed to effortlessly float.

From the mess in the storage room, which was so opposite to Karla, I could see her aiming for a glass table in the corner. Her driver was waiting. A sleek modern all glass desk, about 4 feet in height, with 2 round hooks on the top.

Karla walked around the desk on her crutches, I finally noticed that the 2 top buttons of her blouse were unbuttoned, exposing to my camera part of her perfect round breasts. Karla then leaned over the table and smiled at me. I could see through the glass desk her right knee bent, and her sprained ankle off the floor, no weight at all on it. God, was she in pain?

Then her large breasts rested against the table, she spread her arms and dropped her crutches to the floor. I continued taking photos, this was all so erotic in a very strange way.

Through my camera, like a voyeur, I saw her lace push up bra and part of her nipples.

She smiled directly at me. It was like she knew. I felt a shiver go down my body and my vagina was getting wet. Her left leg was shaking, possibly getting tired of taking her full weight, and yet she didn't move.

I took photos of her legs, her partly exposed breasts and lips. Back to her injured ankle, I couldn't see the swelling because of the brace and bandages.

She wasn't done with the surprises. She slid her hands inside the hooks and her driver snapped the metal brace down locking her arm in place with a loud metal to metal noise. She was trapped, tied down. It was like a BDSM scene.

He came behind her, kissing her neck while moving up her dress along her long legs. She wasn't wearing any pantyhose, stockings or even panties. Through the glass table I could tell she was shaven.

In one swift movement he grabbed her injured foot and ankle and pulled it up between her and him. His penis was rubbing her wrapped ankle. Karla closed her eyes, through my camera I could see her wet lips tremble. Was he twisting her sprained ankle?

He positioned himself and thrusted inside of her. She moaned, tied and injured, unable to move. He was pushing in and out so fast.

I hoped that she didn't notice how turned on I was.

He untied her and gave her back her crutches. She came to me and kissed my cheek and said,

"Did you get all this?" before sitting down on a chair close to me.

"I did but I'm not sure what all this was Karla".

"How did you hurt your ankle?"

She adjusted in her seat, crossed her legs, and began unwrapping the bandages and removing the small plastic brace from her lower leg. Despite my attempt to avert my gaze, I couldn't help but watch as she massaged and delicately rotated her right ankle. As she uncrossed her legs, I caught a glimpse of more than I desired.

"I didn't, my ankle is fine" She stood, grabbed her crutches and left with her driver leaving me looking at both of them.

Once at home, I laid on my bed looking at Karla's photos. I was trying to figure out what that was all about. The first 5 showed her walking in the warehouse looking injured on her crutches. I undressed completely before watching the rest of the photos.I had the photos on my laptop, in a loop with a 3 seconds interval.

She was so beautiful, I had my hand on my breasts, teasing my hard nipples. When her driver came behind her, I slid one hand against my vagina, rubbing and stroking. In no time I was aroused and wet.I slid 2 fingers inside me, in and out faster. When he thrusted deep inside her, I rubbed my clitoris so hard.

I couldn't remember the last time I was so aroused, I tried not to have an orgasm right away. When Karla unwrapped her ankle on photo 47, I tried to understand but I couldn't stop my orgasm anymore. My body shook. I imagined what I would do to her, to her ankle, to her sexy body.

When I woke up the next morning the photos were still in the loop and I was totally naked on my bed. As promised I prepared the file with all the photos and placed them on a private shared drive on the cloud, for her and only her to see.

Part 3 to come

K

No comments:

Post a Comment