Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Doctor Abigail part 3

I wanted to know all about her, I had never been with a lawyer before. She was beautiful with super strong shoulders from rock climbing. I could easily imagine her holding me.

"Can I ask you a strange question, Marianne?"

"Yes I'm an open book really except for the cases I work on"

"Do you wear a sock over the foot portion of your cast when in court?" I blushed and turned away, unable to look at her after asking her that.

"That's a strange question, you have a very intriguing mind behind these beautiful brown eyes. I have a feeling that there is a lot of different meaning behind everything you say, my dear doctor."

"Thank you. Some of the nurses I work with or sleep with say I have devilish eyes" I smiled and looked back into her eyes. She was rubbing her lips with her finger, then she moved that finger to her white cast, slowly sliding her nails along the cast. I was almost leaning down staring at her fingers along her broken leg wondering how they would feel inside me, nothing less.

"To be honest, Doctor, I usually don't stop at this bar, I did because it's close to the hospital, hopping, wishing that I might see you here"

"Oh really" I said, smiling at her. "It's not very professional to meet or even look at patient like I'm doing tonight"

"Well your honour, Doctor Abigail is not my doctor since she didn't apply the cast on my leg" Marianne laughed quietly lifting her broken leg on display as exhibit 1.

"You are right, because if I was your doctor that long leg cast would go much higher on your sexy leg. It would be like my leg brace and rubbing your vagina" I lifted my own leg and snapped the brace in position.

Marianne stared at my leg brace, the noise from the crowd was non existent at the moment, she grabbed my leg and placed it beside her cast, her broken leg against my partly crippled leg.

I took her hand and placed it on my leg and brace, she smiled at me and said "you are so beautiful" and then out of nowhere she removed my brace from my leg one strap at a time.

"Please don't, I can't walk on it" She leaned and kissed my lips to shut me up. I continued to stare into her blue eyes, she was in total control, I stared at her fingers along my long scar and closed my eyes. For a second I was back on my horse when he collided with the other and the awful sound of multiple breaking bones. I bent over her broken leg, licking the space between the beginning of her cast and her vagina. It was so hot. I squeezed my legs tight. It was her turn to say.

"Please don't, we can't"

But I continued to lick and kiss her leg, her wet panties. I kept thinking slow down Abigail, slow down when Marianne pulled me up to stop me and kissed me.

"It can't be in public, I hope you understand" She said pleading.

I stared into her eyes then I kissed her full lips, cheek, her neck, savouring this lovely injured woman before telling her that it's time to go home.

Marianne grabbed her crutches and with my help stood on her good leg, the broken leg protected by all that white fibre and she slid her crutches under her arms.

"Will I see you again doctor?" Mariannede asked, staring deep into my brown eyes.

"Why don't you come with me?"

Marianne smiled and slowly moved towards the exit on her crutches, from behind I had the perfect view of her sexy little ass and long cast.

"It's about a 5 minute walk, will you be on your crutches or do I call an Uber?"

"Eh I wasn't an olympian like you sexy doctor but I can handle a 5 minute walk on crutches, I will let you know and stop smiling at me before I fall" Marianne said, taking one sexy step at a time.

Once at the hospital, we took the private side elevator that took us to the 25th floor where my condo was, unit 2512, a beautiful corner unit with a great view. Marianne walked in and saw a magazine type of housing unit. Modern, feminine and all on one floor.

"Could I have some water please?" Marianne asked, making her way to the couch and with my help she dropped her crutches and sat. I lifted her cast to the coffee table that by magic adjusted its height so that her broken leg was slightly elevated.

"Wow"

"Cute gadget I found very practical when I was in various casts for close to a year after my accident." I said sitting beside her on the couch and touched her broken leg. The new version of the fibreglass used made the cast so thin and solid it was unbelievable. I could only imagine how hard it must have been when they used plaster of paris.

Marianne turned and kissed my lips with a slight play of her tongue and then said, "when I was a teenager I fantasised about having a huge and long arm cast made of actual plaster like I saw in an old movie with a sexy sling"

"Marianne, how do you read my mind like that? It's kinda freaky to be honest" I asked

"Have you ever heard of telepathy?" Marianne asked, slowly shifting her broken leg.

"OK now you must be so tired from a full day in court being injured" I pulled her closer and stroked her hair. I felt her cast against my leg, I didn't believe in telepathy and thank god she didn't read my mind because I fantasised right this minute to have her long and broken leg between my legs so bad and rub against that white cast.

Marianne lifted her head and smiled at me and kissed me until she said

"I will remember this day forever Abigail because for the first time in my life I met a woman that so clearly express her sexual thoughts,and fantasies"

I was almost speechless "Glab they transported you to my hospital"

"Me too and I can't wait to see you crawl all over my broken leg baby to lick my vagina dry while you rub against my cast" She said smiling, happy and sore.

Part 4 to come




No comments:

Post a Comment