Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Mysterious part 6

Mysterious part 6 intro 

"There's a magnetic pull between us, I can't deny it. But we must stay focused on the case."

I never surrender but god knows I wanted to surrender to my sexual appetite but I knew the risks, the potential consequences. I met his gaze head on, my eyes filled with a mixture of lust and vulnerability.

"Detective," I replied, my voice slightly over a whisper,

"We cannot deny the undeniable," I smiled carefully then grabbed my long leg cast using both hands, and raised my broken limb. As my legs parted and my skirt shifted upwards, he had a complete view of my cast and so much more.

He hesitated, speechless, his gaze wavering for a moment between my leg, my cast and my wet panties. I did manage to regain his focus.

"Isabelle, we mustn't lose"

I interrupted his sentence, smiling and reached across his desk and grabbed a pair of scissors, my fingers closing tightly around its cool metal handle. Swiftly, I brought the blades to my pantyhose, which covered my broken leg inside my red cast, and I sliced through the fabric. The sound of the scissors cutting through the material echoed in his office. I carefully removed the rest of the pantyhose. The sensation of fresh air against my toes felt nice.

His eyes locked on my broken leg, looking at my exposed toes at the end of the red cast. I grabbed my crutches, stood tall on my good leg and positioned my crutches under my arms. I took a step forward, my broken limb leading the way. I looked into his eyes.

"Detective, I understand everything but," I leaned forward and kissed him.

I squeezed my crutches and let my cast touch his leg. His lips went against my neck, one hand caressed my large breast, his other hand pulled me closer. He could feel my breast and nipple. He leaned down then brought my left breast to his mouth and kissed and licked it. I could feel his tongue teasing my hard nipple.

My hand explored the front of his pants, the connection was undeniable, he was so hard and big under my fingers, I rubbed him slowly. I moved up my red cast between his legs, he was rubbing against it, moaning quietly until he came inside his pants.


You could see in both of our eyes, desire, attraction, seduction and yes the pursuit of justice came last.

It was a beautiful sunny day when I made it back to my condo unit. I found Crystal waiting for me on my sofa, her crutches beside her. I looked at her stump and she looked at my red cast. There was curiosity in her eyes.

"How did it go with the detective?" she asked, her voice laced with intrigue. She stood on her leg, bent down giving me a full view of her breasts and grabbed her crutches.

I sat in a nearby armchair, my crutches propped against the side.

"The meeting with Detective Tyler was, intriguing, to say the least," Crystal came to me, standing at a perfect height beside me. I touched her wrapped up leg, the lower part of her pretending amputation lost in a beautiful summer dress.

"There's an undeniable connection between us Crystal. He is drawn to both my legs equally." I leaned forward and grabbed her stump, pulled it towards me and kissed it.

Crystal's eyes widened.

"How did you lose your poor leg miss?"

"Oh god Isabelle I thought you would never ask. I was driving on highway 401, suddenly, a distracted driver swerved into my lane, leaving me with no time to react. The impact was tremendous" I was listening to every word, licking her leg.

"When I regained consciousness, I found myself in a hospital bed, they had to amputate my left leg above the knee. It's crutches or my wheelchair for life"

"You look amazing on crutches,"

"Oh, Isabelle!" She moaned, feeling my lips on her leg and my fingers rubbing her slowly.

"Crystal I have to ask you, when you lose your left leg, we both know you will someday, you want it to be amputated below the knee, at the knee or way, way above the knee, like here" I said, sliding 2 fingers inside her. The reaction was an orgasm that rocked her body.

That evening we laid quietly in my bed, kissing and pleasing each other. Crystal rubbed herself against my broken leg without putting any weight on it, each move calculated.

"Crystal, the detective may want to talk to you at some point,"

"I know"

The next morning we went to a beautiful little boutique, as we stepped in the elegant space, our eyes instantly drawn to the limited amount of exquisite dresses. I was on a mission to find the perfect black cocktail dress to complement my red cast with an air of sophistication for the upcoming fundraiser.

Crystal's eyes sparkled with excitement as she scanned the array of options, moving gracefully on her forearm crutches this time. While her fingers delicately traced the luxurious fabrics, the sexy 20 something salesperson couldn't stop looking at my red cast fully exposed under my short summer dress.

I didn't realize until Crystal told me that our young cutie had a broken arm and thumb. She was wearing a yellow cast on her right arm.

"Isabelle, she has all my attention but even with your full leg cast and crutches, you need to find a provocative dress that will still attract significant attention," she remarked, her voice filled with anticipation.

"Miss, could you help me please "I said. The beautiful young woman came to me.

"So sorry you broke your arm but with your good arm, could you just hold me for balance while I pick this dress," And she did.

I grabbed the dress, its black silk cascading through my fingers. It looked seductive.

"Crystal, what do you think of this?" I asked, holding the dress against my body, one of my hands accidentally touching the girl's broken arm.

Her eyes widened, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Isabelle, that dress is simply breathtaking".

With a nod of agreement, the young salesperson gave me back my crutches and I made my way to the fitting room, the anticipation building within me. As I slipped the sexy black dress along my long cast, it clung to my curves, accentuating my silhouette in all the right places.

Stepping out of the fitting room on my crutches, I couldn't twirl but I didn't have to, the young clerk while cradling her broken arm simply smiled at me, Crystal gasped, her eyes widening with delight.

"Isabelle, you look absolutely stunning," she exclaimed

Part 7 to come


No comments:

Post a Comment