Thursday, June 22, 2023

The Secret Society prologue

 Hello I'm Veronica Wright and this is my life story.


Well not quite. I just graduated from journalism with a specialty in photojournalism. After graduation and sending close to 100 resumes with no success the reality hit me in the face.

I needed to work. I really needed money.

When a famous magazine approached me to do an undercover photojournalism piece, in a secret society involving one of the most powerful women in my state.

I said yes right away.

She was a multi level woman. Business woman, owner of a chain of high end expensive women clothing stores and possibly the leader of the secret society. Karla was so gorgeous, with secrets.

This is more her life story then mine, even if I became very involved.

Enjoy
Veronica

Part 1 to come



No comments:

Post a Comment