Thursday, June 22, 2023

The influencer part 9

Emma POV

"If you could only have one, who would you pick? The beautiful and sexy office worker with the broken leg or the shapely and fun cheerleader with the broken ankle?"

"I don;t know Emma both sound fantastic"

"I need to decide the direction my social media will take, you need to pick one" I smiled at Daniel.

"Why pick one when I can have both?"

"Sorry, you can only have one" I lied, anybody that knows me knows that I need to be more than one persona. I rubbed my cast slowly against him, loving to do that because I loved his reactions.

"Well then I'm sure the cheerleader on her crutches can find herself a boytoy to play with, so I take the sexy, older and mature injured woman?

I leaned down and picked up my crutches. looking at Daniel I said, "Who wants a sexy office worker with a broken leg?" I walked on them,and I saw Daniel watching me like a prey, ready to jump me.

"I do, I want all the personas, cast or not Emma. Being on crutches and in your cast just makes you look a bit vulnerable. You look even more beautiful. It's so hard to explain."

Daniel came behind me and hugged me, his arms wrapping around me. He was kissing my neck and at the same playing with my hard nipples while his penis rubbed against my ass.

"you know I could take you right here right now, and there is nothing you can do". He then slid one his hand inside my yoga pants, rubbing my vagina.

I playfully fought back, but what could I do with a broken leg? He slid one finger deep inside me, my leg almost gave up from all the sexual tension building inside me. He then grabbed me and he lifted me on the kitchen counter. He slid my panties off along my broken leg.

I wrapped my good leg around him and pulled him closer to me. I was a bit limited with my broken leg but he loved to rub my cast. He leaned over and caressed my breasts slowly, rubbing my nipples with his thumbs.

I loved being touched by him.

He put my long cast over his shoulders and leaned in to lick my vagina. I groaned in relief as he spread my lips with his thumbs and he went deep with his tongue, sending waves throughout my body.

"Oh god" I cried from pure pleasure.

I released his penis and within seconds it was so hard again. My little fingers did magic on it. He twisted my nipples and I groaned. He was so good inside me that I shook when my orgasm rocked my broken body against his tongue.

With my broken leg still on his shoulder, he was the perfect height. He pushed his erected penis into me, I leaned back against his arms, shaking.

You could see the desire in both our faces. His penis went in and out faster and faster until he exploded deep into me and we both had an orgasm in perfect unison.


The stalker POV
I shifted uncomfortably in my chair and I think you know why. I was watching Emma sitting on the kitchen counter being fucked by her husband. This is wrong but after tracking her for weeks in her wheelchair at first and now on her crutches, she became the object of my deepest desires.

Ever since I stood on her broken ankle and shattered her arm, I've felt so bad. I deserved to be punished. When I was with my wife at night, Emma was haunting me. In my mind while looking at my beautiful wife coming back from work in her stilettos and a short business dress, showing off her legs that were so desirable. I saw Emma, smiling leaning on her crutches, that cast just protecting her injured leg, inviting me.

Making love slowly to my wife, pleasing each other was replaced by me staring into Emma brown eyes while shoving her against the wall while she loses her crutches, standing on one leg. We kissed passionately, her tongue teasing my tongue.


Daniel POV
Emma was so beautifully rocked by a second orgasm. Her strong leg pulled me deeper into her, her cast on my shoulder. She then slid her cast off and stood in front of me still kissing me. She twirled on her good foot like a ballerina, keeping her broken leg off the ground and to my surprise bent over the counter. She's never asked for that before there was no confusion on what she was asking of me.

What a sight, her cast slightly bent and her tight ass. I slowly rubbed against it. With one arm around her waist so that she doesn't put any weight on her broken leg, my other arm caressed her breasts and I kissed her neck and came all over.


Emma POV
I need to be honest, ever since breaking my leg, our love making session, sex has been better and better each week. I know it's hard to explain. I got more followers on my social media channels and yes I received more messages from my stalker.

His messages had changed over the weeks. From possible hate to more fantasies in his case. The creepy stalker vibe that I felt at the hospital, when I was under the impression that possibly the nice male nurse was my stalker, was also replaced by what would I do if I met him in person


Stalker POV
What will I do when I'm face to face with Emma again?

Here I was in my car, stalking Emma and her husband. I knew from the previous weeks that she was alone, he was away for 2 days and 1 night. Watching her on my various camera feeds wasn't enough anymore. I wanted to see her up close, to feel my broken little Influencer inches from me.

I walked to their fenced property, I was right behind her backyard. I had a perfect hiding spot. Yet I was there all night and never saw her at all. What a waste of time. Suddenly I heard her first before I even saw her. The classic sound of a beautiful lady on crutches. The heel hitting the ground followed by the thump of her crutches.

I literally stopped breathing.

Wow there she was on her crutches, stunning. Two perfect legs in their own ways. Her strong body, curvy with her long brown hair way past her shoulders. No pantyhose, no heels, no makeup, just a natural beauty, barefoot and on her precious crutches.

She was wearing a summer dress, loose and yet tight in all the right places. Her big brown eyes that he noticed the first time they met, when he attacked her first. Important to say again that I didn't push her down the stairs, she felt on her own.

In a way that made her even more stunning.

At first, I was happy taking a few photos. They needed to be close ups. Her lips, her eyes, her good leg, her breasts, her cast, yes her beautiful and sexy broken leg. But very soon after looking at her long and hard cast, I was in my mind anyway, ripping her dress off.

I imagined my hands all over her and right away my penis reacted. I put away the camera. Photos weren't going to be enough.

Part 10 to come


No comments:

Post a Comment