Monday, June 19, 2023

Doctor Abigail part 6

Marianne leaned forwards, noticing that I was confused, she brushed her lips against mine, then she backed away and said

"You didn't hurt me Doctor, stop worrying"

I grabbed her, moved closer and we kissed passionately. I pulled her on my lap and my hand stroked her broken leg, sliding along the white cast, up past the cast, between her legs, almost forcing fingers inside her if I could.

My breasts were rubbing against her, my hand continued rubbing her jeans between her legs, I felt the dampness through them. I pulled off my shirt, my breasts firm and on display. She kissed them, licked my nipples that were totally erect.

"Are we going out for dinner?" I asked, moaning with pleasure of being with this woman again.

"No. You are my dinner doctor" Her sensual mouth sucked my breasts, she was making love to me.

The next day I had serious business to take care of at the hospital. Not something that I liked to do but needed to do. That night we had our official hospital black tie gala fundraiser.

The question of who will be my + 1, had an easy answer now, Marianne was my plus 1. When I pulled into the front of her housing unit, sitting in the back of this huge sedan, I saw her standing on her crutches, in the window staring down at me.

I struggled a bit out of the back seat and stood. I was wearing a flashy Ferrari red cocktail dress, it was not that tight but it clung to my various assets, hugging my breasts firmly. With thin shoulder straps, it stopped just below my knees. Black pantyhose and stilettos pumps that were not recommended with my leg brace, completed my outfit.

I was sitting in Marianne's living room when she came out.

"So, what do you think, Doctor, you still want to take me out?"

Wow, she came out of her bedroom on her crutches, wearing a sexy, black cocktail dress that plunged to reveal a lot. It showed her perfect and strong body, tight waist, and it stopped mid thigh, showing off her shapely leg and perfect long white cast. Her poor little foot floating off the hardwood floor.

"Marianne, you look amazing." Staring at this gorgeous lawyer standing in front of me. I snapped back my leg brace, walked to her and kissed her on the lips.

She stared at me "You don't even know how beautiful you are Abigail" I blushed.

There were a lot of people at the fundraiser, our president was very happy but what was important was the actual contributions that the rich people of our community were willing to make.

I also noticed that our president was intrigued by my sexy girlfriend. I saw him close to Marianne most of the night, staring at her broken leg and watching her on her crutches walk across the room, smooth and very classy looking, a sexy lady. Except, she had decided not to wear a sock over her cast, her delicious toes were on full display, the same toes that I licked the night before.

The part of the night that I hated the most was coming up. I needed to stand at the podium, and announce this year's winner of the employee award for the ER department.

The steps were steep and I struggled with my braced leg and stiletto heel, a big mistake. Pain ran up my partly crippled leg. Marianne was staring and I couldn't stop thinking that she was reading my mind at the moment.

"The ER department employees of the year is Nathalie Show" I was so happy that Nat was the winner.

In my mind I said, Marianne, you think Nathalie would be sexy like you if she had a long leg cast like yours? Or a broken arm?

From up on the podium, I saw my amazing girlfriend squeezed her crutches and smiled, licking her red lips, slightly pushing forward her cast, and at the last second wiggled her toes at me.

I smiled at Nathlie, and kissed her cheek before she walked away with the award. Through the night Marianne looked so natural talking to politicians, surgeons or nurses, often explaining how she broke her leg.

I limped back to Marianne and I could see in her eyes how proud she was that we were a couple. I think that she realized that we were lovers, a couple and so much more than friends with benefits.

"Marianne there was a hotty reading my mind a few minutes ago"

"Oh really. Did she tell you that she needed to rest her shoulders and was ready to go home and make love to her girlfriend?"

"Yes, let's go home."

During our Uber drive home, Marianne's broken leg was resting on my lap, I was slowly caressing her exposed toes, to the delight of a petite female driver.

She entered the bedroom first and stopped in front of the floor to ceiling mirror, watching her very sexy silhouette. I limped behind her and wrapped my arms around, she dropped her crutches and laid back against me.

I kissed her exposed neck and shoulders, while my hands moved up to her breasts, caressing, rubbing and touching her erect nipples. She moaned and said.

"Doctor Abigail, I've been waiting all night to feel your hands all over me."

I stared at both of us in the mirror when she slowly and gently turned to face me, her hands were over my leg brace but not just caressing it like she normally did, She moved her cast between my legs, but slowly opened the fastening straps of my brace, in a way freeing my weak leg. But

Conclusion to come



No comments:

Post a Comment