Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Influencer part 2

Daniel pov

"Emma don't be like that, I'm only concerned about some of the hate mail that you are getting already" I said

"Thanks but you don't need to worry, men are more, bark than bite, especially behind the keyboard."

I knew she was right and yet she didn't know the truth about my broken arm. I didn't break my arm riding my mountain bike. I broke it defending her. I had too, and that was before her influencer phase. I did it when her ex boyfriend posted naked photos of her.

"I will just say one last thing Emma, you have the most sexy body I have ever seen"

"Awww" She walked to me and kissed me, my broken arm wrapped around her and pulled her closer. She lifted her head and smiled with those big brown eyes and said.

"You only married me for my great body!" She laughed, turned around and left the room.

She was partly right, when I first saw her doing a presentation at our local club, wearing crazy 4 inch heels, black pantyhose, pencil skirt, blue blouse and her hair in a bun, I was smitten. She was perfect in my eyes and then she smiled. Wow.

The next day, she came out in the back yard and told me that the photographer from FLS couldn't make it today and wouldn't I be an angel and take some pictures. I grabbed the camera from inside and before we started taking photos, Emma's phone vibrated. She grabbed the phone and stared at the message showing in her lock screen, without saying anything.

"Stop teasing everybody with your social media accounts" She puts her phone down and smiles and it vibrates again...

"You've been warned"

I saw the concern look in her face but she closed her phone before I could see the messages, I needed to break the tension so I said

"Here's the camera Emma, I feel very sexy today every with my broken arm, I'm ready for the photo-shoot"

She laughed but couldn't hide her worries. Somebody or something spooked her.

"OK, OK, I will take the photos," I said struggling with the camera.

She smiled at me and that's when I realized that she was playing with me, she pulled off top and shorts and showed me that she was wearing my favourite red swimsuit. That sexy bikini on my wife always had the same reaction, my penis got harder looking at her.

She knew damn well what she was doing to me, I took a few pictures while she twirl around on her sexy legs. She then bent forward, leaning towards me, with her breasts in full display, I was done, full erection.

It was hard like the cast on my arm.

She turned her back to the camera and wiggled her ass, looking over her shoulder, smiling at me. Then, the coup de grace, she gave the camera a perfect shot from her profile. Between the sun and shade, her nipples exploded, her lips so sensual and the calf muscles bursting in her legs for attention.

I was on automatic pilot, no idea where I was pointing the camera. I needed that beautiful woman. I wanted to touch her, lick her and kiss her all over.

"Come see if the photos are OK? I mean you are not on your A game today but still not too bad" I said laughing, trying to hide my erection.

She came over, walking like only women can while wearing a bikini, so sexy. She wrapped her arm around me and we both stared at the various photos.

"Daniel, if you keep breaking bones, and can't go back to your old job, you have a career has a photographer, these are very good." She said to me, kissing my lips.

"Thank you but it's the model, she's getting better and better everyday" I said and added

"You look beautiful Emma! But you know I'm never letting you post any of these right?"

"Don't you start again," She said, half serious and half joking. She leaned over and kissed me, I wrapped my cast and pulled her closer.

"Ok here's the deal, you pick 2 photos out of the one you took this morning and I will post them. Keep in mind that my whole body needs to be in the shot, that was part of the request from my client" She said to me.

"OK let's go with 3 and 25" I said

"I trust you, post them when you have a minute" She said and came to me with her devilish eyes partly smiling and pressed against me, kissing me, her tongue inside my mouth and her hand along the front of my pants.

No doubt she felt my penis against her. She grabbed my broken arm and rubbed her breasts sending waves of pleasure and pain and making her nipples so long and hard. I looked down some more and gave her a long kiss.

I stared into her eyes, I knew how lucky I was and could only hope that she knew how happy I was when her phone buzzed again.

She checked her message and this time it was very direct.

"I can see you Emma"

Buzzzz

"If you post those bikini pictures, teasing people with your damn legs you will pay for it"

"Whose that? I asked her when she hid her phone.

"It's nothing Daniel, just don't post the bikini photos today. Let's post the sexy one with my heels, the new pantyhose and skirt. Ad in the caption that for any orders of $5000.00 today and today only, we will give them a free pair of stilettos, like the one one the landing page photo"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Part 3 to come

K


The Influencer part 2. text file


The Influencer part 2. audio file


No comments:

Post a Comment