Saturday, June 24, 2023

The Secret Society conclusion

 Let me tell you something. Upon returning home from an extended hospital stay due to a leg fracture, the last thing I desired was to be disturbed by a late-night phone call at 11:30 pm while I was attempting to sleep.

"Hope I didn't wake you up. How's your leg?"

"Broken but you know that already"

"I have a surprise for you. Can you make sure you take my call on Saturday at 7 pm?"

"Karla, why don't you tell me now, I'm not in the mood for games." And she hung up.

On Saturday, I found myself comfortably positioned on the couch, dressed in cozy clothes that provided both warmth and comfort. My broken leg, in its long cast, rested on soft pillows. My phone buzzed but I waited to answer.

"Well I had my phone close by just like you asked, are you going to tell me what game you are playing this time? Last time was very painful" I said, rubbing my cast. My cast started at my foot and extended just after my knee this time. The angle of the cast was more accentuated and to be honest I wasn't sure why.

"I'm sorry that WE broke your leg Veronica. WE needed something on you so that you didn't write the article. WE didn't want a tell tell book either."

"Here you go with the WE...What is the surprise? before I die from excitement." I smiled this time.

"OK, my crystal ball is telling me that you need to answer your door."

"There is nobody at my..." I was about to finish my sentence when somebody knocked at my door.

I slid off the couch my black cast, pain ran up my broken leg. I grabbed my crutches and walked to the door that I swung open to find Karla smiling, leaning on a carved walking stick, still in her walking cast. She limped forward and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight.

"I'm so sorry Veronica"

She kissed me, our lips met and the excitement surged through my body being in her presence. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, I reached out with my tongue and they met. The beautiful kiss went on for a long time pressed against each other's. She backed away, staring at me, looking at my broken leg.

"That's a nice surprise" I said

Karla slid her walking stick against my cast, slowly moving up my broken leg, between my legs and inches before my vagina she dropped it to the floor.

"Just try to stand still on your crutches Veronica, let me do all the work" She moaned in my ear.

I stood squeezing my crutches while Karla began to unbutton my blouse. I felt her hand all over my breasts before she unhooked my bra and took it off. She bent down kissing my hard nipples.

I slowly made my way to the couch on my crutches and Karla joined me. She was all over me, rubbing my broken leg but before long her fingers were inside me, pleasing me like never before. With our hunger satisfied we laid in each other's arms and fell asleep.

The Secret Society felt so far away from our life while we talked the next morning. Can we make this relationship work I wondered.

The next few weeks did go as we figured it would. I moved in with Karla in her beautiful house and let go of my apartment. While on crutches it was difficult to continue my photography career so I became a researcher for a local news organisation. While Karla's broken leg had healed completely, mine was taking longer than expected. I received a new full leg cast with a rubber heel so that eventually I would be able to start putting partial weight on my broken leg.

While Karla was at work and at the Secret Society, I would spend part of my days at the university library doing research. One day walking into our home on my crutches I found Karla looking at photographs of women wearing all kinds of cast on a fetish site. The ladies were beautiful but nothing compared to Karla.

"Karla, how about we start our own fetish site and give all the profits to The Secret Society? I would take care of all the photos and videos. You do some of the modelling and find new ladies"

"You think we could really do that?"

"Yes but under only one condition, all recreational cast. No breaking of bones" I said very seriously while rubbing my long black cast.

Karla was our first model and she was so good at it. We offered from clean content to bare breasts to full nudity while always casted or wheelchair users. We didn't want perfection, no faking or retouching of the photos. We wanted them to look real.

Before long I was limping around the photo shoot in the locals of the Society that offered both the perfect safe and secret location for us and the ladies.They all looked fantastic but Karla was always my favourite to photograph. We went from coworkers, to lovers to a very happy couple, the time of a few broken bones.

The end


K

No comments:

Post a Comment