Thursday, June 15, 2023

Doctor Abigail part 4

I stared at Marianne, how was I going to deal with her special "talent" of reading my mind since I am sexually attracted to her on multiple levels. If the administration of my hospital knew about some of these levels I would lose my job.

She lifted her broken leg with both hands and slid it over my bad leg. She could crush my weak bones so easily if she knew with her heavy hard cast.

"I can't stop it, but It's okay. A few days ago I went through the worst day in my career breaking my leg. I'm a criminal lawyer and my sex appeal is often important to distract the jury. I can't be the same but even with the bad broken leg, even with the pain, even with the months without walking, I'm still so happy I met you" She said in one long sentence and kissed me.

She's such a good kisser, I know that sounds so lame but it's the first time that I feel a partner taking the lead. She's enjoying the moment when our tongues meet.

I grabbed her cast and moved it on the couch and she pulled me closer to her. I'm careful but I want to explore and feel every part of this sexy woman. My hand is in her hair, her back when she pressed herself against me, our breasts together. My heavy round breasts against her perky breasts while her cast is always present in my mind and physically against my leg.

If I was hesitant because of her broken leg not wanting to hurt her, not the first night anyway...just kidding, relax dear reader.

Marianne took charge and ripped open my blouse without any such hesitation.

"You wont hurt me sweet doctor, you are so beautiful"

I moaned my tongue inside her mouth, kissing, licking while her hand rubbed my left breast, pinching my hard nipple, caressing my round breast passionately while at the same I undid my bra, releasing them. My hand then went to the edge of her cast, tracing it, from her broken leg to her vagina. I was so so wet. Her lips and tongue all over my nipples, my breasts. She tried to pull me over her broken leg, her cast.

"No Marianne it's too early"

She undressed, removing her blouse and bra. She was breathing so hard while she kissed my long neck and played with my ear and that's when I saw it in her eyes, excitement, yes but so much more, I couldn't explain at the time.

"You have been thinking about me for a long time Doctor. " Marianne moved

underneath me completely, her long white cast between my legs, between my thighs.

My wet vagina was rubbing against her broken leg in a circling motion, rotating my hips while she licked and kissed my breasts until she took me by surprise again moaning these words.

"I'm in your dreams" She said. An orgasm rocked my body out of nowhere when I heard this time in my mind

"Abbi help me..my leg...I think you broke my leg...Again" She said this time and this time she added again and it was clearly Marianne. I slid off Marianne's broken leg and quickly put back my leg brace, strapping it in place since I literally couldn't walk without it.

I leaned down and whispered "Let's go to my bedroom, I will help you"

"I can't walk on it, you know that"

I pulled Marianne up and she leaned against me. I pushed her against the glass wall, naked against the floor to ceiling window, I continued to kiss her. I pulled her hand over her head, licked her neck, bit her lips, her broken leg floating off the floor.

Leaning against me she hopped on her good leg to my bedroom where she felt backward to my bed. She flipped me over and in one quick movement slid one finger in my moistness, I was so wet I screamed from her boldness, a real lawyer.

Now it was my turn, I turned her on her back and stared in her eyes, desire and pleasure. My lips left her lips, down her neck. I lifted her good leg and the casted one on my shoulders and pulled her up with my lips and tongue between her thighs.

She was dripping, moaning and made her scream when my tongue slid inside her vagina against her clitrois, I could feel my broken lover throbbing.

The faster I slid in and out the more Marianne's body rocked.

"Oh my God doctor, Abigail you are so good" She yelled, shaking.

She was literally vibrating against my fingers inside her. She stared deep into my brown eyes, moaning.

"My leg is so sore, I'm so hot, so horny, so close to orgasm, please don't stop touching me" She moaned.

Marianne trembled and exploded, the orgasm ran up and down her body. Loudly.

"Marianne, are you okay?" I asked, resting beside her.

"Ok? I'm so much more than ok, amazing, satisfied, it's the first time I have an orgasm build of pain from a broken leg and sexual pleasure"

I put my hand on her breasts, rubbing gently. I wondered how to talk to her about the elephant in the room.

"Tell me what's in your mind Abigail" She asked smiling.

"I'm scared Marianne that you will not want me, to be with me, since you can read my mind"

She then rolled on top of me, her hard long cast slid between my legs and she pushed against my wet vagina. Harder and faster, sending waves of pleasure inside me and some pain in her broken leg.

While my orgasm shook my own body...She kissed my lips, I was moaning, shaking and she said.

"What's wrong with me reading your mind, knowing all about your sexual need...Abbi"

My juice flew all over her white cast.

Part 5 to come



Doctor Abigail part 4. audio file

Text version

No comments:

Post a Comment