Sunday, June 25, 2023

Mysterious part 2

Mysterious part 2 intro

 Dr. Esposito began the process of applying a long leg cast on my broken leg. I don't want to bore you with the details but after the padding, she carefully wrapped rolls after rolls around my long leg, of the fibreglass material. I was losing the usage of my leg for a minimum of 6 weeks.

As the cast hardened and since this was my first cast ever, I realized how heavy this was going to be. Not yet sure about my limitations. Maybe I was going to be able to use my physical situation to keep some of my secrets hidden from the police. But Even Crystal could not shield me from the consequences of my actions. I did plan to kill him.

As I sat there, waiting for my leg cast to dry, an unexpected figure caught my attention. I could see him in the adjacent room, discreetly observing the entire casting process.He would eventually become involved in my personal life, Detective Tyler.

Detective Tyler's curiosity regarding my broken leg and leg cast was completely unrelated to the murder investigation. His attentive gaze reflected a combination of concern and intrigue. It seemed as though my broken leg, or perhaps the cast itself, held a particular fascination for him. In a way that was very similar to Crystal and her interest in pretending to be an amputee.

I realized but didn't understand that my broken leg had become something new that may lead us down a path that only a fetishist would comprehend. I was starting to feel a need to be touched when I was saved by the doctor. Dr. Esposito walked in and inspected her work with a satisfied nod.

"You will feel better soon," she reassured me, sliding her long fingers along my thigh. By reflex I moved my cast and leg apart, staring at the doctor for more.

"But remember, you need to keep your weight off your broken leg at all times. Crutches are your best friend for the next 6 weeks and possibly more." She said while I stared at her finger barely touching my wet panties. What a tease she was.

With her help I swung the cast off the bed and stood on my left leg and positioned the crutches under my arms. I guessed that in no time I would be agile like Crystal, and the crutches will be an extension of me bla, bla, bla.

I find it hard to believe.

I took a few steps on my crutches, finding my balance under the watchful eyes of the male nurse. I sat in the wheelchair, my long leg cast elevated in the leg rest while holding on to my crutches. As I prepared to leave the hospital, Detective Tyler approached me, his steps deliberate yet his eyes filled with curiosity.

"Miss Lemaire, I'm Detective Tyler, how are you holding up?" he asked, his voice softer than expected based on his size. He was well over 6 feet tall.

I looked at him for a moment, I saw genuine concern in his eyes. Despite the secrets that I needed to hide, everything that I would say could work against me in court later.

"I will be OK, but please call me Isabelle," I replied, a hint of vulnerability seeping into my voice.

"I broke my leg 2 years ago so I totally understand what you will be going through so I sympathize." He said but the way he stared at my long cast didn't look like sympathy. It felt more like when men stared at my long legs when I wore black pantyhose and stiletto pumps, I could see and feel desire and lust in their regards.

"This cast, these crutches, will be a new world to me. When I got up this morning I didn't think I would end with a broken leg. In a way Detective Tyler, it's a reminder of the fragility of our lives, isn't it?" I said thinking that I only wanted to kill the rapist today, not break any limbs.

Detective Tyler nodded, his gaze flickering to my exposed toes for a brief moment but I swear he licked his lips. Then moving along my cast, to my breasts and returning to meet my blue eyes.

"They do," he agreed and understood but he quickly added.

"But during your attack, you showed resilience, and the ability to adapt and overcome. You will do the same with your broken leg"

Once outside the hospital, he helped me stand and I positioned my crutches under my arms. We walked together towards Crystal's car, I couldn't help but feel the connection between us intensify. We were both fully aware of the boundaries between duty and desire blurring in the face of our undeniable attraction. He wanted to find the details of the killing and I wanted to stay away from jail.

He was right, it was like navigating on my crutches, careful not to fall and break something else. I didn't want to go to jail so I should keep my distance from him, but I couldn't help but wonder where it could ultimately lead us.

The next day we were sitting on the couch and I was daydreaming again.

"Isabelle, are you OK?" She whispered, her voice filled with compassion. My broken leg was on her lap, on top of her legs, she was rubbing my cast with her other hand. She was such a good friend.

"I'm fine baby, just a bit sore" She froze when I rested my hand on her pretended stump. I was rubbing her soft breathable elastic protective stump sock, she was unsure what to do or say. I was taking her pretending to the next level and she loved it.

I waited and smiled. A moment later I moved my hand in between her legs. She parted them slightly, quite excited she rubbed my cast. I couldn't feel anything inside my hard cast but she sure did feel my fingers.

Ever so slowly, my hand rode up her stump and my fingers came in contact with the edge of her panties inside her skirt. My hand touched the bare skin of her upper thighs. Her breathing told me she was enjoying it.

"I'm so sorry about your car accident and the loss of your leg" I said while I came in contact with her silk panties again, but this time I continued and let my thumb slowly caress them in a back and forth motion.

"Oh god Isabelle," She moaned. I slid my cast against her one leg.

"I know all about the relentless agony of phantom limb pain Crystal"

She was so wet to my touch, her fetish was exciting even if very taboo. She began to quiver under my control. I have been with her before sexually, but never under these circumstances.


I looked at her, at her one leg sliding along my broken leg. Her small foot and toes against the hard surface of my cast. It was a good time for my finger to enter her most private area. Two fingers deep inside her. I moved back and forth, slightly increasing the pace with each entry. I knew it would only be a matter of minutes before her orgasm rocked her body.

And it was, she was suddenly overwhelmed with pure pleasure, shaking and moaning loudly. I felt her love juice along my fingers, still embedded deep inside her. I slid them out, she was staring at them and I rubbed them along my long red cast, leaving a wet trace.


Part 3 to come
K

No comments:

Post a Comment