Friday, June 23, 2023

The Secret Society part 3

After a good shower that I really needed, I took a zoom call with the magazine to update them. That call didn't go as planned, the owner was on the call and he was very pushy. He wanted the result now. He wanted to know more about the secret society. The editor asked me questions about last night. I wasn't sure how much to share at the moment.

Over the next few weeks I met a lot of Karla's friends, business contacts and others. She introduced me but I didn't get to spend much time with her. She was so natural at leading people, a great hostess that could charm anybody. One of her best friends was sporting a full arm cast on her left arm while wearing one of Karla's sexy dresses.

I noticed a few times that Karla did sneak and rubbed her friend's broken arm and squeezed her exposed fingers for encouragement. She was a great friend. I chatted with the lady and she explained that she broke her arm at the gym. Just a bad fall. I felt sorry for the woman, since she was a mother of 2 young children. I'm sure her broken arm made it very difficult.

I began to think that maybe there was no secret society. She was a serious business woman. We were between 2 photo shoots today and she was relaxed and maybe it was time to ask the question.

"Can I ask you a personal question Karla?"

"Sure I'm an open book, I'm very public in all I do" At the same time I was thinking of the photos I took. I was thinking of her sprained ankle that miraculously healed while so damn sexy even on crutches.

"Thank you Karla," I said but she walked to me on those ankle breakers, stilettos heels. She traced my arm with one long finger. It reminded me of her friend's broken arm in that long cast the other day.

She then kissed my cheek and walked back to her desk.

"There are rumours that you belong to a secret society. A group that you have created, any truth to this?"

"I need to respect the anonymity of the members, do you accept Veronica?"

Before I answered I was reminded by the left side of my brain that I was there to expose that society. She had clearly implied that the society did exist without giving me any details. I was staring at her when she crossed her long legs, god I wished I was tall like her.

"How about you come to my place tonight and I will tell you all about it?"

"Sure."

"Bring your camera, we will play a little bit at the same time."

5 hours later I walked into a dream walk-in closet. Karla started pulling dresses, business suits and outfits of all kinds and colours. Then it was shoes and boots, from 2 inch heels to 5 inch stilettos and everything in between.

Karla put on a lovely summer dress. It was tight showing off Karla's breasts and her cute ass. No bra or panties made her look even sexier. I began to shoot her from her profile.

She was getting closer and closer to me until she cupped my neck in her hand, pulled me in, and kissed me. I returned the kiss and hugged the beautiful woman.

Noticing the crutches in the corner of the room reminded me what I was there for.

"What is the Secret Society all about?" Karla was changing into a skirt and blouse when she started with details. It gave me a chance to regain control after that wonderful kiss and hug.

She described It like a group, a place where women of all ages, from 18 to 76 at the moment can feel safe acting on all and any fantasies of their own. No chance of getting caught and literally no sexual or physical boundaries.

"You have to earn it to become a member." What did she mean by that? Now I was very curious.

"You mean like an initiation? a test?" I took a few shots making sure that her crutches were in the background. Not sure why.

"Kinda. The most important part is that whatever happens in the Secret Society stays private. Nobody could ever tell anyone about it. Can I trust you Veronica?"

"Yes you can trust me"

I needed to know all about it.

Then Karla sat on the bed, crossed her legs, staring at me. She bent down and grabbed a leg cast that was split in 2 parts. Like if she was putting on sexy pantyhose, she slowly slid her lower leg in one part of the cast, and then trapped her leg with the other part. The cast fitted her leg to perfection since it was hers. The cast snapped into place with tiny micro magnets, all along the edges of the short leg cast. You couldn't tell that it was a 2 part cast.

"How long ago did you break your leg?" I asked my sexy boss. Her cast was dark blue of course matching her skirt.

"Can you give me my crutches please? Pointing to the crutches in the corner of the orange room.

Everything was so calculated when she stood on her good foot staring at me, positioning her crutches under her arms. I could not take my eyes off her exposed toes, cast and her crutches. Karla knew it, she had my full attention.

She took a few steps around her room. I had never seen anything like it. I don't mean a woman on crutches but a woman that keeps her old leg cast and uses it like a sexy accessory, when talking about a Secret Society.

She lifted her cast and put it on my lap. The heavy cast applied pressure between my legs. I reached out and touched it. I caressed her toes and slid my fingers all along the cast, from the foot to her knee where the cast ended 1 inch below.

"Did it hurt to break your leg? I've never broken any bones" I said, opening my legs slightly, the cast sinking in between my legs, pushing against my vagina.

"It was my ankle that WE broke and yes it hurt like hell to be honest"

"WE? Who's we? Did they break your ankle? That's crazy Karla."

Part 4 to come
K

No comments:

Post a Comment